PQ 1000 issue

Eagle93

Nice idea. But pretty useless for me. Since my incoming PQs are automatically processed by a batch script, I cannot use the download PQs. So I'm still limited to 500.

If you want to improve:

The PQ "updatet within the last 7 days" on my area of interest exceeds my 500s every time (some 600-700) since I'm close to a big city. "Updated within the last 3 days" (or 2 days) would help a lot.

Edited by Inder

Here's an issue that I found. I ran into it when I created a new 1000-result PQ today and also when I set one up to be created tomorrow. It will do the normal thing and return results for the given radius, but then it will also return one that is WAY wrong. This morning it gave me one in North Dakota when the rest were in Southeastern Pennsylvania and my query for tomorrow is in New Jersey and it includes a result in Utah. It's not a huge deal, but something is definitely wonky.

pqbug.png

I've been having the above issue too. It looks like it is giving me 999 caches centered on my location I chose in GA. Then it will randomly give me 1 cache somewhere else. The first time I looked at the google maps link, the additional cache was in Alabama, then Ohio, now it is in Washington (the rest were all centered where they were suppossed to be). Kind of weird :unsure:

I am having the following error with the pocket queries:

Sorry, the requested Pocket Query download is no longer available.

I have run about seven pocket queries and only three of them have worked. The queries have been ones that I have been running for months. The only thing that I did was change them from 500 to 1000 geocaches. I created a new one and had the same issue.

Does anybody know when this will be corrected.

I don't know what happened to my original post that started this topic, but the issue was that any new 1000 PQs I create return between 600-700 caches before I get a random cache in NY, UT, or TN that seems to kill the process. As I'm located in MN and am only filtering based on Active caches the ones that popup several hundred miles away are a bit odd as I'd expect a radius of maybe 50 miles or so. I have noticed that usually the random cache is a very early placed cache (3 or 4 digit GC#).

Edited by Eagle93

I was doing some new pqs and noticed the limit was raised to 1000 per query.

When I went to schedule my new queries I found that there is a now a problem with the limit of 5 per day. I can't set more than 2 in a day. It reports that I have exceeded the 5 but only two are checked???

When I went to schedule my new queries I found that there is a now a problem with the limit of 5 per day. I can't set more than 2 in a day. It reports that I have exceeded the 5 but only two are checked???

Never mind. I figured it out. It was because there were a few queries run and emailed to me already before I tried to schedule them for regular delivery.

I am having the following error with the pocket queries:

Sorry, the requested Pocket Query download is no longer available.

I have run about seven pocket queries and only three of them have worked. The queries have been ones that I have been running for months. The only thing that I did was change them from 500 to 1000 geocaches. I created a new one and had the same issue.

Does anybody know when this will be corrected.

Same thing here this morning for one of my PQ's.

I'm finding a different problem. Any PQ based on a radius from a single point is working fine, but I have noticed on several Route PQ's that several caches are being missed. In other words, when I campare an area of a Route PQ to the same area in the search for a cache function (or a radius PQ) there are clearly missing caches. I have checked my PQ and all PQ settings are the same for the route vs radius ones I am comparing. The missing caches are random and are all currently active when I look at them.