I found a cache last isn't on the list?

Rotgut

I found a cache that I couldn't find in the list of my area cache's.

Here is the location:

N 41 02.272

W 085 17.595

It is a camo covered tube.

Anyone know who this belongs to?

Thanks,

Rotgut

How on earth did you just randomly find a bison tube (or that is what I'm guessing you found)? I'm impressed.

But to answer your question, it could belong to another site, it could be part of a multi or mystery cache you haven't found yet, it might not be published yet, or it even might be archived. All options- no clue as to what the truth of the matter is.

It could also be a premium member only cache.

It isn't a premium cache. The closest PMOC is 2.3 miles from there. The closest non-PMOC listing listed on geocaching.com is 0.1 miles away and the OP found that one.

It could also be an archived, but not retrieved cache, or not yet published cache. The OP doesn't mention if there are any log entries.

edited for clarity, I hope.

Edited by CanDMan47

The archived cache GC12BW7 is/ was about 100 feet from those coords. Perhaps you found it, shifted from it's original location. It's described as a small. It was replaced at least once. you might have found the original, should have a bunch of signatures, or the replacement.

Or something else entirely. Cache from another site, private cache. Cache submitted but never published and never picked up by the owner....

I found a cache that I couldn't find in the list of my area cache's.

Here is the location:

N 41 02.272

W 085 17.595

It is a camo covered tube.

Anyone know who this belongs to?

Thanks,

Rotgut

How on earth did you just randomly find a bison tube (or that is what I'm guessing you found)? I'm impressed.

But to answer your question, it could belong to another site, it could be part of a multi or mystery cache you haven't found yet, it might not be published yet, or it even might be archived. All options- no clue as to what the truth of the matter is.

Actually I was looking for another cache and looking for morel mushrooms at the same time. I just stumbled on to it. It was actually put there in 1971.