10 Years! events: Flickr group

MissJenn

dfx,

Have you checked the permissions on each photo? If you see the following sentence near the photo, you ought to click the edit button:

"Only friends and family can see this photo (edit)"

yes, they're all set to public. at least as far as i can see, never used flickr before. we even went through all the photos again and set the permissions again, but there might be something else that we're missing...

PS: just checked again, all public, nothing filtered, and all added to the group. no idea what's going wrong.

Edited by dfx

dfx,

Have you checked the permissions on each photo? If you see the following sentence near the photo, you ought to click the edit button:

"Only friends and family can see this photo (edit)"

i created an account as t4e-cacher, can you see the pictures?

i can see them when i am logged in, does one need to have an account to view them?

they are all set to public viewing, and i uploaded to the group

i tried uploading them again to the group and it won't let me because it says they already exist

Edited by t4e
I have also added picture to the Flickr group user name NOSNOW_MN. I have check and they are set to public. Can anyone see them, my wife can not on her computer.

Here is one of them

GC23T7E.jpg

It was an awesome event with a very good turnout. I'm in the picture there... somewhere on the righthand side, near the back.

Here is the pic for the Houston area. The event was 10 Years Baytown Tx.

The event was hosted by Houston Control and his idea is turning out to be pretty unique. I was sure other groups would do this:

8d455c75-b878-4b58-8a4b-a2ed616d020a.jpg

I'm the guy on the left hand side of the zero with the green towl on his head.

group1a.jpg

Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Only in Louisiana can you take a photo by a Beware of Alligators sign and not be at a zoo :P

EDIT: Also, who can spot Clayjar, the creator of the Geocaching.com Rating System and Forum Chat Room?

Edited by ZSandmann

group1a.jpg

Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Only in Louisiana can you take a photo by a Beware of Alligators sign and not be at a zoo :D

EDIT: Also, who can spot Clayjar, the creator of the Geocaching.com Rating System and Forum Chat Room?

That pic is begging to be photoshopped. :P

group1a.jpg

Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Only in Louisiana can you take a photo by a Beware of Alligators sign and not be at a zoo :D

That pic is begging to be photoshopped. :P

Do Eet. What could be more fun than wearing tin foil hats?

group1a.jpg

Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Only in Louisiana can you take a photo by a Beware of Alligators sign and not be at a zoo :)

Who could miss that hat? I've never seen Clayjar without it, even when sleeping in his cachemobile!

And I have a pic from the grave-site memorial for the H.L. Hunley submarine crews in SC that shows a Beware of Alligators sign. :):P:D

Edited by TheAlabamaRambler

group1a.jpg

Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Only in Louisiana can you take a photo by a Beware of Alligators sign and not be at a zoo :)

Who could miss that hat? I've never seen Clayjar without it, even when sleeping in his cachemobile!

And I have a pic from the grave-site memorial for the H.L. Hunley submarine crews in SC that shows a Beware of Alligators sign. :):P:D

As do I!

someone just posted an amazing log on my 10 Years Event and i felt that it would be nice to share with everyone :D:wacko::o

So... I was at the entrance to the Laurel Creek Conservation Area, signing up for my season pass to the park when someone drove up to the gatehouse and said "we're here for the geocaching event". The girls at the gatehouse just waved them through. I thought to myself... what the heck is "geocashing"? The ladies at the gatehouse couldn't really help. So... I went home and found this website and the history of your event and got hooked.

I signed up for a membership right away and am going to go find my first cache tomorrow with my family.

Thanks for inadvertently putting me onto a cool family activity!

Shyle

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...67-1f928a0bd93b

someone just posted an amazing log on my 10 Years Event and i felt that it would be nice to share with everyone :D:wacko::o

So... I was at the entrance to the Laurel Creek Conservation Area, signing up for my season pass to the park when someone drove up to the gatehouse and said "we're here for the geocaching event". The girls at the gatehouse just waved them through. I thought to myself... what the heck is "geocashing"? The ladies at the gatehouse couldn't really help. So... I went home and found this website and the history of your event and got hooked.

I signed up for a membership right away and am going to go find my first cache tomorrow with my family.

Thanks for inadvertently putting me onto a cool family activity!

Shyle

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...67-1f928a0bd93b

Thanks for sharing, that's awesome.

Here is the pic for the Houston area. The event was 10 Years Baytown Tx.

The event was hosted by Houston Control and his idea is turning out to be pretty unique. I was sure other groups would do this:

8d455c75-b878-4b58-8a4b-a2ed616d020a.jpg

I'm the guy on the left hand side of the zero with the green towl on his head.

He did a great job. I was afraid he was going to fall off that roof. LOL We had so much fun! Awsome event!

I just want to say that I see a lot of folks saying a good time was had.

I can't say I've ever been to an event and NOT had a good time, even if we were freezing, sweating, getting stuck in knee deep snow, falling in a creek in winter. It's always been a lot of laughs and warm feelings.

Thanks for them all!!