FOR SALE - Garmin eTrex Legend

I'm selling a used Garmin eTrex Legend GPS handheld device. I bought this device on craigslist last summer when I began geocaching, and now I'm selling it to help fund my upgrade to a Magellan Triton 2000. It comes with the serial cable, which I just used last night to upgrade the device's internal software to the latest version from Garmin (from March, 2008, since they've discontinued this model).

It's been a good little entry-level GPS and has introduced me to all the basic features a GPS has to offer: marking waypoints, creating tracks, navigating, etc. With some quasi-triangulation and a little patience, it's taken me very close to geocaches. I was going to resell it on craigslist but I wanted someone new to geocaching who was serious enough to be a part of this forum, like I was, to benefit from it as much as I have.

A list of features and other product information can be found on Garmin's website here. I don't have the Owner's Manual or Quick Reference Guide, but you can download them here.

I'm asking $75 USD, which includes shipping and insurance. Let me know if you're interested and we can work out the payment arrangements.