Sterni2009's second Cointest

sterni2009

Ok, somebody here in the forums once made a cointest like that and I liked the idea, so today I will ask the question: What would you do for getting the coin?

It is an unactivated Carousel Lion - Polished Gold / Brown Lion Coin.

You can enter as many times as you like. The cointest will end in 8 days: Saturday May, 8th at 12 AM forum time (you can see the forum time down at the end of the page), what means 10 PM MEST.

Only rule: If you will be picked as the winner, you will have to do what you wrote to do for getting the coin.

The suggestion I like most will win.

Have fun!!! :anibad:

Edited by sterni2009

My dear friend Sterni... you wrote that the cointest ends on March 7th??? you mean May, right? :D

I have just corrected it, thank you lovely Gatoulis.

B);)

Let's see..... What I would do for the coin.....

Well... since the coin is a lion.... I would give a warm hug and a kiss to a lion with the first chance!!! NO KIDING!!!

Oh.. I forgot to mention that my girlfriend's was born in August so.... she is a leo... (Lion)! :anibad:

like i entered on the last cointest:

I Will do Anything

and i will post photo evidence as proof.........better yet have an event just for the requested act :D:):):ph34r: !! that way there will be multiple witnessess

Edited by daveindeal

I'd ask you to release the coin in your next cache find - so that it can make it's way to me via caches - thereby making it cheaper and less carbon - plus I'd get a nice surprise in a few weeks/months/years when the coin eventually gets to me - whereever I am in the world then.

Ok.. my next post about it....

I do not know if I will do anything but... be sure I will buy sweets to celebrate the day the cointest ends!

Well.. not for the coin but.... for my father's birthday!! On May 8th he will close 73 years of life! :D WOW!

I will probably take baklava, or galaktoboureko (a great sweet with cream), or both... :unsure: /he doesn't want a cake so..

Hmm.... I might take pastry with chocolate.... mmmmmmm...... ;)

Ok.. my next post about it....

I do not know if I will do anything but... be sure I will buy sweets to celebrate the day the cointest ends!

Well.. not for the coin but.... for my father's birthday!! On May 8th he will close 73 years of life! :D WOW!

I will probably take baklava, or galaktoboureko (a great sweet with cream), or both... :unsure: /he doesn't want a cake so..

Hmm.... I might take pastry with chocolate.... mmmmmmm...... ;)

hmmmm yum yum. very similar to arabian (lebenese) sweets we get here in abu dhabi too)

I'll do the same - and invite a few cachers for coffee and sweets and post photos.

We'll call the coin the friendship coin

Dance naked in front of my boss as I quit my job

Fine print: I don't have a job or a boss

You do not have a job... I understand you my friend...

I was hoping that this season I will be back as a guard in a museum or in an archeological area, but... today when the result came, I was not in the lucky ones! :D with the bad condition Greece is right now... I do not know what to do! :wacko:

Today is a bad day for me...

So...What I would do for the coin??? I would smile! Simple and honest! :o

I liked this idea that I decided to try and get a "non-tradtional" Earthcache. So I developed an Earthcache at the Burj Khalifa - the world's tallest building. Very difficult as it is not extremely interesting geologically.

I am working on it - and will push through and get it published. Although coins can not get placed into Earthcaches - I will make the target cache for the coin - to reach the Burj Khalifa and visit other tall buildings around the world.

Ok, it was very hard to decide for me, but we have winnerS :ph34r:

I will give away two coins because there were two suggestions I like very much.

The first coin will go to Carbon Hunter for his suggestion to invite friends for coffee and sweets and call the coin the friendship coin. I love the idea because friends are one of the most important things of the world. :ph34r: Please take fotos as you wrote and post them here in the forum.

The second coin will go to tommytrojan360 for his suggestion to build a cache namend "Thank you sterni2009". How could I resist having a cache named after me :D Please send me the gc-number when the cache is published.

As I do not have a third coin to give away but want to put a smile on the face of Gatoulis, because things turned out not so well concerning a job, I will give Gatoulis some "German cache things", two German FTF-schedules, four German cache-stickers for marking a box as a cache and an "I love Geocaching" pencil. :huh:

Please send me your adresses via email. :D

Thanks everyone for playing :D

Edited by sterni2009

congratulations to the winners - but you missed a great oppotunity for me to make a complete fool of myself in front of others.

if anyone is willing to send me a coin for my collection im happy to profide proof of a foolish and embarising act for it!!

I am happy to see that I made people happy :anibad:

I will go to the post office next Saturday, the days when I work I have no chance to go there because the post office is still closed when I start working and is already closed when I come back from work :laughing:

That was a fun cointest! ;) Has anyone seen Gatoulis? He has not written anything yet. :anicute:

Edited by sterni2009

:anicute: I am here! :laughing: I just entered in the thread and saw...

You are so sweet my friend! :anibad:

Congrats to the winners and thank you my friend for your kind offer!

I am trying to see what to do now! I have to keep smilling and live the day!

It is not good to be sad all the time! Things will be better... I hope! ;) Ok, I admit that... I am sad but what can I do now? Nothing! so...

Maybe it is good to think something from the old times...

If you can change a thing.... you do not have to worry and feel sad!

If you can not.... you did your best.. so why to worry??? Why to feel sad?? :D

I will email you soon my friend! :D