10 Year Events not on the map

Bambography

Something i've just noticed is that when I view the Google map of the area i'll be in for a 10 Years! event on Sunday is that the event itself has disappeared. I'm certain it was there before so assume that the change of cache type from 'Event' to '10 Years Event' has caused this...?!? I've had a quick look at a couple of others around the UK and this seems to be the case with them all.

(I don't think this has been mentioned elsewhere but since i'm rushing out the door to work i've not had time for a proper search. If there is already a thread then a passing Mod is welcome to close this.)

Something i've just noticed is that when I view the Google map of the area i'll be in for a 10 Years! event on Sunday is that the event itself has disappeared. I'm certain it was there before so assume that the change of cache type from 'Event' to '10 Years Event' has caused this...?!? I've had a quick look at a couple of others around the UK and this seems to be the case with them all.

(I don't think this has been mentioned elsewhere but since i'm rushing out the door to work i've not had time for a proper search. If there is already a thread then a passing Mod is welcome to close this.)

I suspect it's to do with the new icon - as there's no tick-box to the right of the map to select 10 year event caches, they won't show up?

I've noticed the same - 10 year events are no longer showing up on google maps.

Same here. You can find the 10 year caches by going to the "Lost and Found" link in the middle of the front page and finding the events on the map there. Other than that, they're not showing up anywhere else.

I think this is a very bad time to introduce this bug and so far to ignore it.

Same here. You can find the 10 year caches by going to the "Lost and Found" link in the middle of the front page and finding the events on the map there. Other than that, they're not showing up anywhere else.

I think this is a very bad time to introduce this bug and so far to ignore it.

Thanks for the tip. Now I see the events I considered going to. :anibad:

I was creating a PQ for a lost & found and surrounding traditional and multi-caches, when I noticed that a PQ that uses selected cache types won't pick up Lost and Found events, even when you tick event cache type.

A query with all cache types worked. Glad I noticed before we got going on the road trip!