Congratulations

Carbon Hunter

Thanks you!

Oliver George was born on Wed 28 April. He has, so far, been a perfect little boy. He is a little brother for Madeline who is now 2. He also has two big sisters - Fiona and Jemma who live in Australia (and who were with me when the very first EarthCache was set up in Australia many years ago (EarthCache I - A geological tour of Wasp Head).

For those of you who did not know, I met my wife Jen geocaching. She was the best thing I have ever found in a cache...and the most wonderful mum to our two little EarthCachers and step-mum to our older geocachers!

Life is wonderful - because of geocaching!

I will always be proud of the small role I have had in this great past time!

Gary

For those of you who did not know, I met my wife Jen geocaching. She was the best thing I have ever found in a cache...and the most wonderful mum to our two little EarthCachers and step-mum to our older geocachers!

Gary

What a great story! Was he trackable :unsure: Definitely not a Mc Toy - and worth keeping ;)

Gary

What a great story! Was he trackable :unsure: Definitely not a Mc Toy - and worth keeping ;)

Even better still if he could be "dipped" in and out of EarthCaches. That way you will be able to track his travels from EC to EC!! [Yep - written with a HUGE tongue in cheek - hint, hint, wink, wink!!!!]

Gary

What a great story! Was he trackable :unsure: Definitely not a Mc Toy - and worth keeping :P

Even better still if he could be "dipped" in and out of EarthCaches. That way you will be able to track his travels from EC to EC!! [Yep - written with a HUGE tongue in cheek - hint, hint, wink, wink!!!!]

;)B)B):o:D:lol: