My new coin from hogwild

kimba off track

OK It took 4 years,and much thanks to sharon and steve. But the coin is done and in stock ready to go up for sale. Thanks to all who helped and sharon and steve who work hard getting all the parts and getting it done. I came up with this after the pirate map,so it took awhile to get this right. And yes I told someone and they tried to make one,but hogwild worked hard and this mood coin has the real mood bead in it. Please dont wait as they will sell out,steve didnt make to many... Thanks to all who worked on this and Sharon you are the BEST! Iam thankful to you as I know it was hard and so happy your on my side!!

As we know Iam bad at posting pics so watch hogwild... Thanks to all geocachers who buy my coins,with out you I wouldnt get my ideas minted and sharon would have life to easy..

Liking the sounds of this coin, will it be posted on hogwilds site once its ready to go on sale?

OK It took 4 years,and much thanks to sharon and steve. But the coin is done and in stock ready to go up for sale. Thanks to all who helped and sharon and steve who work hard getting all the parts and getting it done. I came up with this after the pirate map,so it took awhile to get this right. And yes I told someone and they tried to make one,but hogwild worked hard and this mood coin has the real mood bead in it. Please dont wait as they will sell out,steve didnt make to many... Thanks to all who worked on this and Sharon you are the BEST! Iam thankful to you as I know it was hard and so happy your on my side!!

As we know Iam bad at posting pics so watch hogwild... Thanks to all geocachers who buy my coins,with out you I wouldnt get my ideas minted and sharon would have life to easy..

Well I'm two for two this week

missed tsunrisebey's new coin...then

received a notice on the forum about this coin@ 9:42 pm last night, went to bed after checking Sreve's website, got up this morning at 5:15, saw I had an email from Steve that "arrived" @12:57 am that the Mmod Coin was on sale, logged on and found the LE Set gone...

My mood?

Guess I'll have to log it as a DNF

lol

We'll survive...

p.s. AWESOME concept and great looking coin

<Acronym for swear words removed by moderator> LOL!!! I just spent almost $200 on coins yesterday... now I see this one... and without even seeing it before I said I liked the sounds of it.... and that wasnt more than 8 hours ago... I checked HogWild site REALLY LATE last night and they were not up, now I see they are and the limited is sold out..... hmmm got to get one of the other ones than.... gold or nickel? hmm decisions.... man Is that a nice design! Congrat on getting your coi minted!!! Man would've loved a LE set :)

Yodabuds

So, does just the stone in the middle change colors? Or does all the translucent enamel change color?

TMA

The description says just the center stone.

Edited by Eartha

Just the stone in the middle will change color with heat or cold . Sorry LE sold out I missed out also. I know steve didnt get to many made which is why I gave a heads up,so dont wait to long. Iam not sure which finish Iam getting...so when I get them I will do a few trades. Thanks again to hogwild and all geocachers

Just the stone in the middle will change color with heat or cold . Sorry LE sold out I missed out also. I know steve didnt get to many made which is why I gave a heads up,so dont wait to long. Iam not sure which finish Iam getting...so when I get them I will do a few trades. Thanks again to hogwild and all geocachers

Huh? Didn't you design the coin? You didn't get a set to begin with for designing it? Am I missing out on something here? Beautiful coin none the less... Can't wait going to order one myself though don't know what finish.

Yodabuds

I picked up an LE set.

received a notice on the forum about this coin@ 9:42 pm last night, went to bed after checking Sreve's website, got up this morning at 5:15, saw I had an email from Steve that "arrived" @12:57 am that the Mmod Coin was on sale, logged on and found the LE Set gone...

it seems the early bird gets the LE mood worm...lol...cool geocoin, i ordered a few.

Is there a link to pictures or pictures somewhere on this coin? Or am I missing it somewhere already.

go to the website and look under the "newest items" link at the top of the page.

i hope the OP won't mind, i will upload a picture from the website. i have tweeked the original image a little to correct for low light and dark colors:

48552e1f-ee2a-4ff7-82a1-5f05de31dc95.jpg

Edited by Odyssey Voyager

i received mine this week, and these are JUST TOO COOL! much, much, nicer in hand than any picture can show. i have my mood gecocoin sitting on a display stand at my coffee table, and every morning the mood stone turns a different color! just looking at it puts me in GOOD MOOD! awesome! do you have any idea when the unique icon will be uploaded for this geocoin? thanks for the update and for producing of this fun item! :ph34r:

Hmm...wondering the same thing. It's been about a month now since I received mine. Should we be contacting Hogwild?

you can try contacting hogwildstuff.org (seller website), although i have emailed them a few times already and have not received any replies. nothing. if there is a problem with the icon, it would be nice if the designer or the mint company would update the people that purchased and paid more for a GEOCOIN WITH UNIQUE ICON (as advertised), as to why there HAS NOT been an icon associated with this geocoin yet. if no unique icon will be associated with the coin, then shouldn't a partial refund for each geocoin purchased, be in order?

i still think these geocoins are cool as beans, but i purchased a geocoin AND a tracking number AND a unique icon. i only want what i paid for, or at least a reply and an explanation. i don't think this is asking for too much.

Edited by Odyssey Voyager

Hogwildstuff and thecachingplace are not very trustworthy as far as icons are concerned (see GS Bikerz Alpha, Hopi Kokopelli, Octowells, Hogwild Compass). Though, I would like to be wrong.

I've been trying to contact Hogwild stuff also in regards to this coin, as I was told I would be put on a list being #2 if there were any extra sets left after all being sent out etc... I really love this coin and would love to have one.... So am hoping that maybe Hogwild is out on a Geocaching Vacation and will get back to all of us when he returns...

Yodabuds

okay, i've been in contact with Steve Moran from hogwildstuff.com. he has stated, and assures me, that the icon will be presented to Geocaching.com tomorrow, and should be uploaded a few days after they receive it. so look for it late this week or early next week. hopefully.

Thanks for the update.