Most Finds

I was wondering who has the most finds? i heard you can compare how many you have found to the person who has fund the most in your area, where can i do this? are there any sites like that?

Please help

You can count finds, but your really can't compare them. What are the kinds of finds? Some people will go from parking lot to parking lot lifting lift lamp post skirts and find dozens of caches a day. Others would rather spend all day finding one or two caches that bring them to special places. Some will log finds on caches they didn't find, while others will only log finds on caches that they actually found.

There are several websites that show raw find counts. Google will help you find them.

See cacherstats . Currently that would be Alamogul. Of course some of the top finders may have stopped logging their finds. CCCooperAgency, was #1 for a long, time, but apparently decided to stop logging after 25001 finds. I didn't realize until now that TeamSnook has passed her up into 2nd place.

An acquaintance of mine has managed to make it into 20th place in less than 3 years, though. If you consider these numbers important, that is worth looking at. For what its worth, he still works 40 hours a week, and he does not cache during work days.

On the other hand... who has the most fun might be a better question to ask.

Now you're trying to open a whole different can of worms. Talk about angst!

"I found a bazillion caches in one day, I had the most fun!"

"I only found one today but it was in the top of a five mile high tree, I had the most fun!"

"I don't know how many I found because I don't keep score, I had the most fun!"

"I deleted 200 logs on my caches, I had the most fun!"

"I posted a reply to every post on in this section of the forum, I had the most fun!"

Let's not go there, please. Fun should not have anything to do with it. This is serious business here :)

See cacherstats . Currently that would be Alamogul. Of course some of the top finders may have stopped logging their finds. CCCooperAgency, was #1 for a long, time, but apparently decided to stop logging after 25001 finds. I didn't realize until now that TeamSnook has passed her up into 2nd place.

An acquaintance of mine has managed to make it into 20th place in less than 3 years, though. If you consider these numbers important, that is worth looking at. For what its worth, he still works 40 hours a week, and he does not cache during work days.

CCCooperAgency is going by another name now too. But still if you combine the the account she will not catch up to him.

He has just passed the 41k mark.

Edited by jellis

Some of the cachers at the top of those lists are omnivorous and will look for and find everything. Parking lots to serious hikes and climbs. Others do not.

You can't draw any conclusions other than 'wow they have found a lot of caches'. Hope they are having fun. I suspect they are.

Now you're trying to open a whole different can of worms. Talk about angst!

"I found a bazillion caches in one day, I had the most fun!"

"I only found one today but it was in the top of a five mile high tree, I had the most fun!"

"I don't know how many I found because I don't keep score, I had the most fun!"

"I deleted 200 logs on my caches, I had the most fun!"

"I posted a reply to every post on in this section of the forum, I had the most fun!"

Let's not go there, please. Fun should not have anything to do with it. This is serious business here :)

I had enough fun to make me happy. I win.

I honestly just don't see how someone has that much free time to get 41,000 finds! How on earth? Oh, and I have the most fun. :)

Well for one thing, he doesn't spend much time posting in here:

Binge Cacher

Group: Charter Members

I honestly just don't see how someone has that much free time to get 41,000 finds! How on earth? Oh, and I have the most fun. :)

Well for one thing, he doesn't spend much time posting in here:

Binge Cacher

Group: Charter Members

I post while I'm at work in between file transfers. Otherwise, I probably wouldn't have time to be in here at all. <_<