garmin oregon 450t not compatible with easygps

I downloaded the easygps to download my pocket inquiries. the oregon 450t doesn't show up. even if I choose the 400t or 550t to send to my gps, the geocaches from my pocket inquiry doesn't show up. I'm pretty sure it worked the first time I created a pocket inquiry because I have about 200 geocaches on my gps but now easygps doesn't seem to recognize it anymore. Is there any other way to send the geocaches from my pocket inquiry to my gps without having to add each one individually?

You could just copy and paste the GPX files from your Pocket Query to the x:\Garmin\GPX folder (where x: is the drive letter of your unit, or microSD card in the unit).

That would seem easier to me if you are using pocket queries. The just delete queries that are no longer needed (or move them to another folder to keep them from being read by the unit).

I do not need to unzip the PQ results or file. I just download the zipped filed to my desktop and drop and drag directly to Garmin/GPX directory on the 450. No unzipping or having to go through 3rd party software to get it usable. Garmin did well on this part.