No longer receiving PQ's

RoePer

Hi folks,

for the second week in a row I see my PQ's marked that they ran, but I didn't receive any email.

I am not using an alternate address for my PQ's and receive the weekly notifications properly on my standard email address.

Something going wrong? :blink:

Thanks for checking out ..

RoePer

Which email provider are you using?

You could try creating a gmail account (those are known to work) and see if that works. If it does the problem appears to be at your providers end.

I created a special gmail account just for PQ just for this purpose and it keeps the PQ's from cluttering my regular email box as a side benefit.

Edit: I must learn to type faster. :blink:

Edited by BBosman

I would suggest it is probably something particular to your email provider. If a significant number of people were not receiving pqs, there would be a much longer thread. I do know my provider decided it was not safe for me to receive zip files a while ago. They never informed me. They just blocked them. That would explain why other mails from the same address are arriving.

Team Taran

Thanks for your suggestion, but ..... my default email address is on gmail .... :blink:

And no, my Premium Membership is not yet expired .. :)

I have some PQ's kicking off tomorrow ... will try to use another email address or put my default email address in the alternate field as well ... whatever works is fine for me ..

Cheers,

RoePer

Edited by RoePer

Hi folks,

for the second week in a row I see my PQ's marked that they ran, but I didn't receive any email.

I am not using an alternate address for my PQ's and receive the weekly notifications properly on my standard email address.

Something going wrong? :blink:

The three PQs that ran first thing this morning did generate and were successfully delivered to your Gmail account. Do you have Gmail set to forward those emails to another address, or are you accessing your mail though an IMAP or POP-based email client? Gmail is usually extremely reliable, so I'm wondering if there's something else that may be affecting you.

I'll send you our mail server logs in a PM.

:) Elias

Thanks for your suggestion, but ..... my default email address is on gmail .... :)

I had one case recently of Gmail putting a PQ e-mail into my spam folder. Only time that has happened in receiving hundreds (or thousands?) of PQs. You might take a look to make sure that didn't happen to you.

Spot on beejay ....

I lost my trust in gmail ... :(

Considering Groundspeak PQ's as spam ??? :):):)

The good news is of course that this topic can be closed ...

Thanks for your help and suggestions, happy caching

RoePer