Lowrance Endura - any way to lock the touch screen?

I took my Lowrance Endura Out & Back on its first backpacking trip this weekend to the Waterloo State Recreation Area in southern Michigan.

I purchased the e-topo for the area before the trip.

Satellite locking and EPE was great compared to my older iFinder H2O. Loved the color and having the eTopo map on the GPS to compare with my USGS Quadrangle map.

I'm still learning the menus and controls - especially how to start and stop recording of trails, save and review them, etc.

One thing I'm finding an annoyance is the touch screen. Often I put the GPS in a pocket while it's running so that it will record my track so that I can review it later.

What I'm finding is that it will get jostled and register touch screen presses. When I pull it back out, the display has changed to something unexpected or additional waypoints have been created, or something else.

How can I lock the touch screen to prevent this from happening? Locking the touch screen is a common feature on smart phones. If this feature does not currently exist on the Enduras, hopefully Lowrance would consider adding it to a future firmware update.

Thanks