Feature request for 'owned caches' page

Delta68

Our caches are placed with the intention that cachers will find them :lol: and we will normally go and check on one if it has had a couple of DNFs

It would be really handy if the owned caches page http://www.geocaching.com/my/owned.aspx could have

1) a flag to indicate there is a Needs Maintenance attribute on it

2) something to show what the last four logs were eg:

lastlogs.jpg

(edited to add: or the last five logs to be in line with pq data)

Thanks

Mark

Edited by Delta68

The maintanence flag would be cool because it would motivate owners to correctly alleviate the maintanence attribute issue with an owner maintanence log and not a note.

The logs idea is kind of unnecessary. I like to think that owners would pay attention to the logs they got on their caches, but I'm probably wrong.

I love it as well...

And yes.. I read my logs. But only when I get the "Email" notification that a DNF log or a found long has been logged.

So yes... I love this idea as well. Makes it SO much easier. Especially when you have a high number of cache hides. I currently only have 51. But I know of others who have several hundred hides. Yikes! having to manually go through each cache page to view the logs would take forever. At least for me.

So this idea is great!

TGC

The maintanence flag would be cool because it would motivate owners to correctly alleviate the maintanence attribute issue with an owner maintanence log and not a note.

The logs idea is kind of unnecessary. I like to think that owners would pay attention to the logs they got on their caches, but I'm probably wrong.

My current method when I receive a DNF email notification is to mark it read but not delete it. This way, I can see if they are piling up. I read and pay attention to every notification that I receive. The idea that I should, or even can memorize the last four logs on 135 active caches is crazy.

The OP has come up with an excellent method for managing such things.