cache adoption thannet

my good friends andys101 and mrs redfrock sadly dont have the time to cache as much anymore and are unable to maintain one of there caches. as it was the first cache they places (and an enjoyable one) they would like to put it up for adoption.

gc number GCR2k4 if anyone lives close to here and would like to adopt this one please pm me and i will sort out sending the adoption forms.

lmn

my good friends andys101 and mrs redfrock sadly dont have the time to cache as much anymore and are unable to maintain one of there caches. as it was the first cache they places (and an enjoyable one) they would like to put it up for adoption.

gc number GCR2k4 if anyone lives close to here and would like to adopt this one please pm me and i will sort out sending the adoption forms.

lmn

I live in Ramsgate (about 2 miles away from the cache) and would be willing to adopt this cache as opposed to it be lost.

PM sent

lmn

I live in Ramsgate (about 2 miles away from the cache) and would be willing to adopt this cache as opposed to it be lost.

PM sent

Thank you LMN for posting this for me :) , and to Gooner for getting in touch with LMN :) . We will sort out the adoption for you. I am so glad that this one will not need to be permanently archived. We are very fond of this cache and it has proven very popular. We are no longer quite so local and both work even further away now, and for various reasons caching has taken a back seat. Thanks again