Looking local

TreasureKid's

I am looking for any stores in Canada that caching supplies can be purchased from. I know there are mail order ones for Canada but sometimes I prefer to be able to pick things out in person. I personally am looking in the Edmonton area but figure it would be a useful list for many. If anyone knows of any post them and maybe we can compile a list.

Welcome to Geocaching, TreasureKids!

Unfortunately there are no geocaching stores in Edmonton. There are two distributors in Alberta - a new one in Edmonton (See Geocaching Edmonton Association) and one in Calgary that we have used.

We buy our ammo cans at Princess Auto in South Edmonton, lock n locks where we can find them while dollar stores supply our stationary and swag. Canadian Tire has camo paint, camo hockey tape, narrower than camo duck tape but seems to stay longer.

Hope to meet you on the trails!

I am the owner of Cacher's Toy Box - I am a distributor of Groundspeak merchandise as well as carrying other geocaching related items. I am located in Peterborough, Ontario...if you are in the area or would like to come by and check out our stuff then we can arrange for a time to drop by.

Welcome to Geocaching, TreasureKids!

Unfortunately there are no geocaching stores in Edmonton. There are two distributors in Alberta - a new one in Edmonton (See Geocaching Edmonton Association) and one in Calgary that we have used.

We buy our ammo cans at Princess Auto in South Edmonton, lock n locks where we can find them while dollar stores supply our stationary and swag. Canadian Tire has camo paint, camo hockey tape, narrower than camo duck tape but seems to stay longer.

Hope to meet you on the trails!

I purchased an ammo can last week in Coombs on Vancouver Island. Right next to the famous Goats on the Roof. It says 220 cartridges on the side. It measures 10" x 7" x 3" approx and I paid $13.00 for it. It is an army surplus store. I know it's a distance from Edmonton but it may help.