Find or search for caches with trackables

GWTony

Reports of bugs are pretty unreliable, though. When one goes missing, it's often allowed to "sit" in the last cache it was known to be in.

i wouldn't say it's "allowed" to sit in the cache, it's more like that many COs and TB owners can't be bothered to move the missing TBs out, or maybe don't know that they can do that/how to do that.

I looked into the query options and this does what I need to find some bugs.

I was in a cache last week to retrieve a motorcycle that wanted to travel to some dealers, the plan was to take it to Souteast, and Lake Erie HD dealers for some pictures, but the TB was not there... The trip was not a waste, because this was a first find for me :lol:

I ride a Honda, but don't mind helping out any other motorcycle.

Thanks for the help on this!

I noticed between 80% to 90% of trackables in inventory are missing. But to be fair few cachers will alert the bug/cache owners that it's missing. When you find a missing bug please note it on the bug page AND in your cache log, then the inventory is more likely to be corrected, the owner can try to track it down, and the next cacher won't be too disappointed.