Charity Ebay Auction for Parkinson's Disease

LadyBee4T

My dad died on March 2, 2010. The death certificate gave pneumonia as the case of death but it should also have said Parkinson's Disease. He had suffered with it for at least 15 years. It was very sad to watch the decline from a hard working, vital and intelligent mechanical engineer to at the end a man who could do nothing for himself and had dementia.

I am auctioning off a Good Karma Bad Karma Wave Rider coin with the dolphin--25 minted. All proceeds will be sent to the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research in my dad's name--Eino A. Leppiaho. I hope that you can find it in your hearts to put in a bid and help research into this terrible disease. The research won't help me but maybe it could help my sons and their children and others who may be diagnosed with this disease in the future. Thanks.

Auction for Eino

WOW you guys are wonderful! I am always amazed by the generosity of this group. I don't know why because I see it often here but I still am. It brings tears to my eyes. Thanks to everyone--those who wish they could bid, those who have bid and those who may bid in the future. Many thanks.