FS: Sonny Webby HD Camcorder

Just before Christmas I purchased a Sony Webbie camcorder (silver) to document my geocaching adventures. I have decided its not the right camera for me. It is a nice little video cam though and will film HD up to 1080p.

I have a few vids on youtube I made with it. These vids were made in Standard setting not HD

I'd like $120 for it. I'll include a 8GB memory card since the camera didn't come with one. And free shipping in the US.

I like this camera. I went with this one because it had an optical 5x zoom which makes for clear images zoomed it. However I decided that I don't like the little flip screen (it just seems fragile for the purpose I bought it for)

This camera would work great especially on a tripod for sporting events or family moments. It is good for geocaching as well, but I'm just picky I suppose. I still have the box and software. If it had any editing software I never used it... I downloaded a trial version of Sony Vegas Movie Studio to edit the second video I did.

I can send pictures of it if desired. It does have a small scuff on the flip screen hinge. It was on it when I got it new out of the box. It didn't bother me any, but I thought I should mention it.