"Where the hell is Matt" would be perfect for GC promoting

I just love the video called

where Matt Harding travels the world and dances in various locations around the globe. It just hit me the other day that doing a similar thing with geocaches around the world would would result in an epic promotional video for geocaching. Matt's original video has 28 million views, so if it was done right a GC edition could prove very useful to increase GC awareness. One person travelling to many locations would be hard and time consuming, but it would be possible for many people to contribute with video clips and edit them all together showing caches from all over the world.

I just love the video called

where Matt Harding travels the world and dances in various locations around the globe. It just hit me the other day that doing a similar thing with geocaches around the world would would result in an epic promotional video for geocaching. Matt's original video has 28 million views, so if it was done right a GC edition could prove very useful to increase GC awareness. One person travelling to many locations would be hard and time consuming, but it would be possible for many people to contribute with video clips and edit them all together showing caches from all over the world.

A traveling gnome/TB would be cool as well.

I'm game, lets figure out how to get this party started.

If we had more time we could have set it up so at the 10yr events people would dance some funny dance.

Or,

We could get Jeremy to travel all around the world to different events and have his own funny dance and then get everyone at the event to dance there own dance.

Or,

The NGA has a signal the frog suit that travels the world and that could be the start of our own "Where the Heck is Signal".

Any one like any of these ideas?