I found my very first one!

Pino2804

Nice work! I recently celebrated my one year anniversary of starting this addiction. We got #365 on that day. Coincidentally, we started caching while on vacation and were even in the same spot of our first cache on that one-year anniversary.

But the first one is always special. Mine was an LPC... and at the time I thought it was the neatest most clever thing in the world.

Good luck and may you have many wonderful adventures ahead of you!

THANKS TO ALL!!!.... and regarding about addiction.... well i know a thing or two about that. I used to be a "georger" and I entered 176000 bills onto "wheresgeorge.com". I completed EVERY POSSIBLE task on that site and I STILL think it is a GREAT IDEA to track bills and STILL get a chuckle when I get one at work. Now I'm on this new adventure and altough my first cache was a LPC, I tought it was a GREAT neat spot to hide it. I only started with this one because it is the closest to my house and was able to get right before I was going to work. Well tomorrow there are more caches to be found and me, my wife and 2 kids ( 8 and 4 ) are VERY exicted to go get them. Well THANKS again for all your support. CIAO!!!!

I figure I would share with the rest of the world!! I got this one after i brought my daughter to school and was on my way back home. This cache is only 2 blocks away from my house!! This is it.... GCQ209

also this is the link....

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...1c-d627535ac351

SORRY in advance if I didn't post the link right but I'm WAYYYYYY new to this!! CIAO!!

Good job buddy. You found a micro your first time out which is a bit difficult for someone new. Bump the thread every 100 finds and give us updates.