logging out

Not sure if it's happening to any one else. When I sign into geocaching.com and my profile page I stay logged in for a few minutes then I get logged out and have to log in again. I know I'm not logging out so is GC.com doing it. I have ticked the box to say remember me.

Can any one help please ??

Not sure if it's happening to any one else. When I sign into geocaching.com and my profile page I stay logged in for a few minutes then I get logged out and have to log in again. I know I'm not logging out so is GC.com doing it. I have ticked the box to say remember me.

Can any one help please ??

What browser are you using? If you are using Firefox and one of the cookie files gets corrupted it logs you out each time you leave the site even with the remember me box ticked. I've not heard of it logging you out without leaving the site though. The cure is to delete the file cookies.sqlite in your profile.

I'm using IE8

I was beginning to think it was just me.

Running IE8 (latest patches) on Windows-7 64 bit. Still haven't found out what's causing it, but I suspect it's cookie related (as mentioned previously).

Interestingly, I get different problems at work on IE8 (32 Bit XP-Pro with SP3). There it works for a while, then claims the browser tab has got corrupted, and reloads the last page.

Both at home and work Firefox runs OK.

Most odd