Linking GSAK to Firefox

I used to have an add on that put a "right click" link option to "open link in Firefox" which used to be so useful as GSAK uses Internet Explorer as its default browser.

I recently wiped back my computer and have lost this link and can't find out how to get it back.

I've already tried posting on the GSAK forum but without any luck. Can anyone here help?

Firefox is my default browser, double clicking on a cache in GSAK opens the page in Firefox...

Or, rather, I have it to open the GSAK cached page in Firefox, with the link on it to open the web page.

Same here, Firefox is the default browser, so GSAK automatically opens in Firefox.

I wish mine would do that too.

Firefox is also my default browser

I used to have an add on that put a "right click" link option to "open link in Firefox" which used to be so useful as GSAK uses Internet Explorer as its default browser.

I recently wiped back my computer and have lost this link and can't find out how to get it back.

I've already tried posting on the GSAK forum but without any luck. Can anyone here help?

I had exactly this problem but when I lost the extension at work it was still installed at home.

You need Firefoxview

I hope that helps.

Trevor

Edited by T.R.a.M.P.

I had exactly this problem but when I lost the extension at work it was still installed at home.

You need Firefoxview

I hope that helps.

Trevor

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you T.R.a.M.P. :laughing::blink:;)

That was exactly the thing I was looking for and couldn't find. Works a treat now :lol::P

You need Firefoxview

I hope that helps.

Trevor

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you T.R.a.M.P. :huh::blink::ph34r:

That was exactly the thing I was looking for and couldn't find. Works a treat now :):D

You are very welcome. Just pleased I could help :D