any cachers from italy that can place a TB in venice before 22/05/10

daveindeal

I am a cacher in the UK, and a short distance from me is a couple of cachers who are getting married on 22/05/10 to find there honeymoon destination they set out a TB with its mission that where it ends up they will take there honeymoon.

The TB sat in the cache they placed it for 5 months before a cacher took it to the USA.

after another month of sitting there a cacher on holiday picked it up and brought it back to the UK, he placed it in a cache 12 miles from there wedding venue .

i have been in contact with the currant holder and hope to get it to the most romantic city in the world for there honeymoon destination.

please can any italian cachers help me out and willing to have the TB posted to them and be able to place it in a cache by 22/05/2010

Sorry if the translation is poor i used yahoo's bablefish

Spiacente se la traduzione è povera ho usato yahoo' bablefish di

Sono un cacher nel Regno Unito e una breve distanza da me è una coppia di cachers che stanno ottenendo hanno sposato su 22/05/10 per trovare là la destinazione che di luna di miele precisano una TB con la relativa missione che dove si conclude in su prenderà là la luna di miele.

La TB si è seduta nel nascondiglio che lo hanno disposto per 5 mesi prima che un cacher lo prendesse negli S.U.A.

dopo che un altro mese di seduta là del cacher in vacanza lo ha preso e lo ha portato di nuovo al Regno Unito, lo ha disposto in un nascondiglio 12 miglia dalla sede della riunione là wedding.

sono stato in contatto con il supporto del ribes e spero di arrivarlo alla città più romantica nel mondo per la destinazione di luna di miele.

possono tutti i cachers italiani aiutarli prego fuori e volendo avere la TB inviata a loro e potere disporrla in un nascondiglio da 22/05/2010