Pocket Queries to 1000

TheThunderbirds

I heard from Jeremy on the Geocaching Podcast that Pocket Queries will go to 1,000. Does anyone know the anticipated release date for that feature?

I have about 15 pocket queries and am planning on reworking my pocket query, gsak database strategy. I dont want to do that until I can take advantage of the larger queries.

I am looking to get my pocket queries organzied and down to 5 queries so I can do them only 1 day a week instead of taking 3 days.

Any idea when this will go live?

Shane "The Thunderbirds"

... By increasing this capacity we'll also be prepared to offer Pocket Queries with 1,000 results instead of 500. This will happen by the anniversary of geocaching (May 2, 2010). As those veterans to geocaching know, I'm not usually one to offer dates, but this one is solid.
... By increasing this capacity we'll also be prepared to offer Pocket Queries with 1,000 results instead of 500. This will happen by the anniversary of geocaching (May 2, 2010). As those veterans to geocaching know, I'm not usually one to offer dates, but this one is solid.

I can't wait for this change!