How do you log a benchmark find on this site???????

FreeRadical

In the same way that you log a regular cache. icon_cool.gif Click on the Log This Benchmark in the upper right corner of the Benchmark page. Unfortunately you can't currently add a Benchmark to your watch list, but it will be listed on you cache page and you can leave a log and pictures. The best way to keep the Benchmarks organized is to make sure you write the number down so you can find it later to log it.

I see that you logged your find. One of the differences between benchmark hunting and cache hunting is that most are not trying to hide the location of the benchmark. If anything, benchmark hunters try to log as much info as possible so that it is easier to find. I pasted your log info below. I'm sure your cache hunting experience contributed to the content.

December 1 by FreeRadical

Very easy find in Jay B. Starkey Wilderness Park. I will not state what is located nearby because it would make finding it way too easy for others. Located at the stated database coordinates. Sorry I do not have a digital camera.