Just got my new Dakota 20

kilo3

Hello

Just got back from Cabela's with my new Dakota 20 for $200.00. Cablea's sale + Garmins mail in discount and my club member discount and WOW what a deal.

I did alot of research on here and other sites and the 20 was the one for me. Never owned a handheld gps and never went geocaching before. But this place sure seems like the place to be to get it all started. Now all I have to do is figure this thing out and get the family out there.

Blessings

Kilo3

Hello

Just got back from Cabela's with my new Dakota 20 for $200.00. Cablea's sale + Garmins mail in discount and my club member discount and WOW what a deal.

I did alot of research on here and other sites and the 20 was the one for me. Never owned a handheld gps and never went geocaching before. But this place sure seems like the place to be to get it all started. Now all I have to do is figure this thing out and get the family out there.

Blessings

Kilo3

awesome! and welcome. I'm a newbie too and learning something new all the time here. congrats on the GPSr. you'll have fun. ;)