FS Garmin Nuvi 765T

f5fstop

Garmin Nuvi 765T, 4.3 inch, Bluetooth capable GPS navigator with traffic

Used only a few times. Purchased to see if it would be off-road friendly, and it is not. It is designed for on-road travel via the paved roads of America. Even with a Topo map loaded it would not give the information required.

Unit has two small marks on top front, not sure if they came on the unit or somehow I put them there. They are NOT on the screen and can only be seen if you look right at them. Other than those two small marks, the unit is in perfect condition.

Includes everything that came with it; special DC power cord for traffic control, disc to mount to dashboard (no tape on disc), and window/disc suction cup, USB cable, instruction manual. I wired the unit directly to a power source and never used the traffic control power cord. So, if you want the direct cable with cut ends, let me know and you can have it.

$175.00 plus shipping.

Used only a few times. Purchased to see if it would be off-road friendly, and it is not. It is designed for on-road travel via the paved roads of America. Even with a Topo map loaded it would not give the information required.

Unit has two small marks on top front, not sure if they came on the unit or somehow I put them there. They are NOT on the screen and can only be seen if you look right at them. Other than those two small marks, the unit is in perfect condition.

Includes everything that came with it; special DC power cord for traffic control, disc to mount to dashboard (no tape on disc), and window/disc suction cup, USB cable, instruction manual. I wired the unit directly to a power source and never used the traffic control power cord. So, if you want the direct cable with cut ends, let me know and you can have it.

$175.00 plus shipping.

$175.00 plus shipping.

New price $150.00