The Carpe Diem Mystery Coin

IBcrashen

I have been traveling the last couple of weeks and called home today for a chat. I found out that I had a gold mailer addressed to me, from me which totally confused me. I asked for them to open the envelope and they discovered this fabulous mystery coin inside. I have not received a mystery coin in a very long time and have no idea what I did to deserve it but I just want to say thank you so very, very much. From the description over the phone this sounds like a super cool design and I can't wait to see the coin in person. I called back and found out I received coin number 004. Way too cool!!!!! Thank you so much, you totally made my day :rolleyes:

I have been traveling the last couple of weeks and called home today for a chat. I found out that I had a gold mailer addressed to me, from me which totally confused me. I asked for them to open the envelope and they discovered this fabulous mystery coin inside. I have not received a mystery coin in a very long time and have no idea what I did to deserve it but I just want to say thank you so very, very much. From the description over the phone this sounds like a super cool design and I can't wait to see the coin in person. I called back and found out I received coin number 004. Way too cool!!!!! Thank you so much, you totally made my day :rolleyes:

NO SPEEDING TO GET HOME. Congratulations.

Thank you!!! I got a goldenbubblemailer today. It came right in time. We got reminded again that time flies and that we shall take care of the moments of life. fiabus mother passed away a month ago and the funeral was held this wednesday so this coin seem to come in the right time of thoughts. Thank you again mystery coiner.

grodan Karin

Thank you!!! I got a goldenbubblemailer today. It came right in time. We got reminded again that time flies and that we shall take care of the moments of life. fiabus mother passed away a month ago and the funeral was held this wednesday so this coin seem to come in the right time of thoughts. Thank you again mystery coiner.

grodan Karin

Very sorry to hear of your loss to the family but happy that your spirits have been lifted by receiving this coin, congratulations and to the mystery coin giver - Well done my friend.

WOW! The day of the 10 Year event I received this shimmering golden envelope. Addressed to me, and from me....hmnnnn... I don't know how, but I completely missed this thread, and so was taken by surprise. This is a gorgeous coin. THANK YOU to whomever has the kind and generous spirit to share in this way. Thank you, thank you.

Here is a pic (off my phone, so a bit blurry):

a9c06009-c33d-42ab-a3e4-c6f82ece10f7.jpg

WOW! The day of the 10 Year event I received this shimmering golden envelope. Addressed to me, and from me....hmnnnn... I don't know how, but I completely missed this thread, and so was taken by surprise. This is a gorgeous coin. THANK YOU to whomever has the kind and generous spirit to share in this way. Thank you, thank you.

Here is a pic (off my phone, so a bit blurry):

a9c06009-c33d-42ab-a3e4-c6f82ece10f7.jpg

wow! that is simply gorgeous!

rsg

oke i think it`s time to be honest to you all why i don`t be in here so much lately cause i feel a little quilty about it...........

everybody has sometimezzzz periode`s in there life that you can only struggle and that periode i had for a long time........

first i was sick over and over again and it did`t go away then they found a little hump in my breast and when they take it out i was so so scared that it was wrong but it was`t so badley as i thought so that was good thing..........

Lorca was also sick over and over again she had a bog infection and she had a little surgerie and is still take medzzzzzzzz but she is go good again........

then there was my mam i had to take care for her as she went hospital in and out i could`t take it but it`s my mam.......

also my and hubby life seperate at the moment cause i`m struggle with my feelingzzzzzzzzzzz so so much and we do love each other but sometimezzzzzz that is`t enough so we are looking what we want in life i want difference then him and that come`zzzz that i lost to many people the last two yearzzzzzzz i must find my way back to the beginning of the road of happynizzzzzz again........

i`m working on that i really do and that is why i did`t come so much in here i know it was selfish from me but it was something i had to do and i`m sorry for it that i let you all a little down........

but last day i found a GOLDEN ENVELOPE in my mail and there was a BEAUTIFULL COIN in and when i saw it tearzz roll over my face cause i feel so badley that you all do tell what is going on in your life and i did`t i just stay away without even knowing about this BEAUTYFULL COIN.........

i don`t know why i`m pickt out to recieve this BEAUTYFULL COIN but i`m HONORD to get one and it really did realise me that you are out there on the other side of the world sending me this BEAUTYFULL COIN even now that i`m a little selfish that i think only at my own feelingzzzzzzzz and i`m sorry that i tell my story i`m just bussy with getting back to the person who i was and wanna be again i`m just a little EMOTIONAL ......

THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH MYSTERY PERSON for this BEAUTYFULL COIN

and THANK YOU for let me DON`T FORGET this WONDERFULL FAMILY

here a piczzzzzzzz of that BEAUTY..............

weekendencoin021.jpg

and the back..................

weekendencoin022.jpg

ohhhhhhhhh one more thing when i read this topic there is a lot about wine but what has that to do with this coin i don`t get the clou of it sorrryyyyyyyy :P:D

Edited by lorca.nl

oke i think it`s time to be honest to you all why i don`t be in hereso much lately cause i feel a little quilty about it...........

everybody has sometimezzzz periode`s in there life that you can only struggle and that periode i had for a long time........

first i was sick over and over again and it did`t go away then they found a little hump in my breast and when they take it out i was so so scared that it was wrong but it was`t so badley as i thought so that was good thing..........

Lorca was also sick over and over again she had a bog infection and she had a little surgerie and is still take medzzzzzzzz but she is go good again........

then there was my mam i had to take care for her as she went hospital in and out i could`t take it but it`s my mam.......

also my and hubby life seperate at the moment cause i`m struggle with my feelingzzzzzzzzzzz so so much and we do love each other but sometimezzzzzz that is`t enough so we are looking what we want in life i want difference then him and that come`zzzz that i lost to many people the last two yearzzzzzzz i must find my way back to the beginning of the road of happynizzzzzz again........

i`m working on that i really do and that is why i did`t come so much in here i know it was selfish from me but it was something i had to do and i`m sorry for it that i let you all a little down........

but last day i found a GOLDEN ENVELOPE in my mail and there was a BEAUTIFULL COIN in and when i saw it tearzz roll over my face cause i feel so badley that you all do tell what is going on in your life and i did`t i just stay away without even knowing about this BEAUTYFULL COIN.........

i don`t know why i`m pickt out to recieve this BEAUTYFULL COIN but i`m HONORD to get one and it really did realise me that you are out there on the other side of the world sending me this BEAUTYFULL COIN even now that i`m a little selfish that i think only at my own feelingzzzzzzzz and i`m sorry that i tell my story i`m just bussy with getting back to the person who i was and wanna be again i`m just a little EMOTIONAL ......

THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH MYSTERY PERSON for this BEAUTYFULL COIN

and THANK YOU for let me DON`T FORGET this WONDERFULL FAMILY

here a piczzzzzzzz of that BEAUTY..............

weekendencoin021.jpg

and the back..................

weekendencoin022.jpg

ohhhhhhhhh one more thing when i read this topic there is a lot about wine but what has that to do with this coin i don`t get the clou of it sorrryyyyyyyy :P:D

I´m so happy for you that you received such a great coin.

Also i wish all who gets this great coin realy good time and enjoy your present. :-)

Best regards René

Oh Lorca my friend! you faced so many..... I hope things will become ok soon my friend!

I would like to Thank the mystery friend who send me the Carpe Diem coin, with number 017!

It helped me smile in a bad and difficult day for me! Today I got the result for the job I was hopping to take and work for the season but... the news were bad! With all the economical problems Greece is facing... I do not know what to do!!! IT is very difficult... :D Sorry... Today I am not the happy man as I always be! This will pass... I wave to siese the day!! :wacko:

Every day is unique and we have to make it special!

So my mystery friend... thank you for reminded me that and I will try to follow it!!! Your beautiful coin, the lovely card and the unique gold envelope really calmed me a little... :o

Thank you soooooooo much!!!

OK, now this is a FUN coin. I really like to see "simple" coins that are clever and make me laugh at the same time! I love enamels and glow and hinges, don't get me wrong, but a new back-to-basics coin with a sense of humor is always a winner.

And a mystery coin to boot!

I am just getting back into the forums and coins swing of things, but wanted to offer congratulations to the recipients of this coin thus far AND give props to the generous creator of this one. I hope I'm lucky enough to see one of these "in the flesh" someday!

OK, now this is a FUN coin. I really like to see "simple" coins that are clever and make me laugh at the same time! I love enamels and glow and hinges, don't get me wrong, but a new back-to-basics coin with a sense of humor is always a winner.

And a mystery coin to boot!

I am just getting back into the forums and coins swing of things, but wanted to offer congratulations to the recipients of this coin thus far AND give props to the generous creator of this one. I hope I'm lucky enough to see one of these "in the flesh" someday!

And this is an amazing coin for sure!!! Beautiful and simple design and I love the efect withthe sand clocks the patina that is not so dark so the design can show better, and the scelleton is so nice!!! It is like it comes out of the darkness of Death to bring the great message it carries! :D

Lovely design!!! :D

Oh Lorca my friend! you faced so many..... I hope things will become ok soon my friend!

I would like to Thank the mystery friend who send me the Carpe Diem coin, with number 017!

It helped me smile in a bad and difficult day for me! Today I got the result for the job I was hopping to take and work for the season but... the news were bad! With all the economical problems Greece is facing... I do not know what to do!!! IT is very difficult... :D Sorry... Today I am not the happy man as I always be! This will pass... I wave to siese the day!! :D

Every day is unique and we have to make it special!

So my mystery friend... thank you for reminded me that and I will try to follow it!!! Your beautiful coin, the lovely card and the unique gold envelope really calmed me a little... :)

Thank you soooooooo much!!!

Congratulations my friend may you see much better days ahead

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As my husband was coming in with the mail, I looked at what he was holding and I spotted THE golden bubble mailer. I ran to him and told him it was probably something very special. I had a pretty good idea what it was since I read about it in the forum but didn't expect to be lucky enough to receive one. He looked at the return adress and it was ours. He was as excited as I was and we opened the envelope together. And, there it was, a Seize The Day coin. It gave me a boost of energy that was really needed after a bad cold that lasted over 3 weeks :mad:

Our coin is number 009, what a coincidence :D

Wyatt Earp is posing with the coin. As you can see, he didn't get as excited as we did :)

K-9.jpg

Thanks a lot mystery sender, we really appreciate the thought!

:D

As my husband was coming in with the mail, I looked at what he was holding and I spotted THE golden bubble mailer. I ran to him and told him it was probably something very special. I had a pretty good idea what it was since I read about it in the forum but didn't expect to be lucky enough to receive one. He looked at the return adress and it was ours. He was as excited as I was and we opened the envelope together. And, there it was, a Seize The Day coin. It gave me a boost of energy that was really needed after a bad cold that lasted over 3 weeks :mad:

Wyatt Earp is posing with the coin. As you can see, he didn't get as excited as we did :)

K-9.jpg

:D

CONGRATULATIONS, I think if you could make it move, Wyatt Earp might be a little more interested.

lorca was so kind as to send me a breast cancer coin after I posted looking for those, and sent a super kind email that was very thoughtful and just brightened my mood at a time when I was really struggling. That kindness of a stranger, someone I'd never met and who was so generous to me, sure makes me think that lorca.nl was a very deserving recipient of this mystery geocoin. I'm sure others who got one also did something to deserve that gesture from the mystery giver, but I definitely am glad that lorca got one!

lorca was so kind as to send me a breast cancer coin after I posted looking for those, and sent a super kind email that was very thoughtful and just brightened my mood at a time when I was really struggling. That kindness of a stranger, someone I'd never met and who was so generous to me, sure makes me think that lorca.nl was a very deserving recipient of this mystery geocoin. I'm sure others who got one also did something to deserve that gesture from the mystery giver, but I definitely am glad that lorca got one!

I completely agree with you :D

I completely agree with you :)

Here! Here!

~J

As my husband was coming in with the mail, I looked at what he was holding and I spotted THE golden bubble mailer. I ran to him and told him it was probably something very special. I had a pretty good idea what it was since I read about it in the forum but didn't expect to be lucky enough to receive one. He looked at the return adress and it was ours. He was as excited as I was and we opened the envelope together. And, there it was, a Seize The Day coin. It gave me a boost of energy that was really needed after a bad cold that lasted over 3 weeks :blink:

K-9.jpg

:)

Looks like Wyatt was hoping for a doggie treat instead :D

As my husband was coming in with the mail, I looked at what he was holding and I spotted THE golden bubble mailer. I ran to him and told him it was probably something very special. I had a pretty good idea what it was since I read about it in the forum but didn't expect to be lucky enough to receive one. He looked at the return adress and it was ours. He was as excited as I was and we opened the envelope together. And, there it was, a Seize The Day coin. It gave me a boost of energy that was really needed after a bad cold that lasted over 3 weeks :D

Our coin is number 009, what a coincidence ;)

Wyatt Earp is posing with the coin. As you can see, he didn't get as excited as we did :P

K-9.jpg

:anicute:

Looks like Wyatt was hoping for a doggie treat instead :D

Oh Claire, congratulations! You have been going through some hard times and I am so glad to see this!!!!!

OoOoohh Yeaah.

What a great day. Yesterday i have worked a long time and as i´m at home late in the evening i found on my desk a golden mailer.

I couldn´t wait until the next the and have open it and what i found was so great.

I got one of this brand new mystery coins i would realy like.

Thank you soooooooo much my mystery friend. I wish you the best.

Greatings René

Life has been hell so far this year so I haven't been doing much at all in the way of coins. But I got home yesterday and found a shiny gold bubble mailer in my mailbox. My first thought was like the others... I haven't ordered anything... and then I saw that the return address was also my own. I hurriedly opened the envelope and found a stunning Carpe Diem coin (#20) inside along with the card. The saying is just perfect, it's reminded me again that life is too short to just let it pass by.

Thank you so much to the mystery person who sent me this spectacular coin at just the right time. Your generosity means more than you can possibly know.

We received a Golden package in the mail today, we were not expecting to receive any geocoins besides the one geocoin we bough from Tsun. We opened up the beautiful gold envelope and to our surprise we never knew anything about this Mystery Geocoin, Whoever you are you really made us smile today. Your geocoin is absolutely stunning. A millions Thanks You's sent your way, it means the world to us, what a nice thing you have done, it really hit our hearts. We like the card that came with this geocoin as well.

Thank You Carpe Diem!

oh my gosh!!! I was attempting to clear off the huge stack of papers, bills and newspapers on the table to make room for Toojin to coming visit today and as I was shifting through all the bills I screamed. LOUD!! I yelled "I GOT A GEOCOIN PACKAGE HERE" and "who brought in the mail?" (it was upside down at the time) .... so I turned it over and saw it was to myself from myself and screamed again while clutching it to my chest....AND IT'S A MYSTERY COIN!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!! I'm not sure how long it was stuck between bills but I quickly opened it up and saw a coin I had never seen or heard of (I fell off the face of the earth since getting my new job) and was totally in shock and awe of my newest number FIVE!!!! mystery coin!!!!! THANK YOU SO VERY VERY VERY MUCH!!! The timing of this coin was perfect as I have been overwhelmed on how to juggle everything with working both a full time job and a part time job and being a mom and wife...yada yada....and this beautful coin makes its way to me with its very special meaning. Next time I get overwhelmed I will remember to look at it. I really like how they buffed out part of the paint. Classy!!!

sigh.... :ph34r::ph34r::huh: A million thank you mystery person!!! : ):D :D

Congrats to the other lucky recipients and good luck to others!!!

Very cool coin. It makes me smile and reminds me of the Nevada coin of a few years ago although, for some reason, this fellow seems much more alive to me. :)

I'd love if it one of the lucky recipients would bring their coin the upcoming Geowoodstock. I'd love to see it.

YEEEEEEEEEOW Holy Smokus!!!!!! I had only heard talk of the mysterious Gold Mailer goin around after Dorkfish got word from here Mamma...but it was untill I approached the PO box after a lengthy 4 days of unchecked mail when BAM...GOLD MAILER sittin in there just waiting for me!

I snatched that thing outa there and decided I would not open it before I got back to my truck, I would not rabidly open that pretty gold mailer with my teeth before the next step was taken. Instead I showed it to my sweet EmmaGem and I think she got more from the gold mailer than even I did with the coin, BUT SHE WANTED IN! ;) she ripped every stamp and label off before we made it to the park where I told her we'll have to wait for Dorkfish, so she can see just as if it was her own she opened :) and we did :laughing:

What wasnt to be expected was the fact that this beautiful coin not only sent to me, but marked for life with the number 007!!!! YEAH BABY!.......

Carpe Diem! Loved it..........One REALLY cool Mystery coin! Thank you so much....I actually took some pics, but im logging this from The Dorkfishes computer so ill do my best to get em up, but you know me... Maybe next week, right :D:(

YEEEEEEEEEOW Holy Smokus!!!!!! I had only heard talk of the mysterious Gold Mailer goin around after Dorkfish got word from here Mamma...but it was untill I approached the PO box after a lengthy 4 days of unchecked mail when BAM...GOLD MAILER sittin in there just waiting for me!

I snatched that thing outa there and decided I would not open it before I got back to my truck, I would not rabidly open that pretty gold mailer with my teeth before the next step was taken. Instead I showed it to my sweet EmmaGem and I think she got more from the gold mailer than even I did with the coin, BUT SHE WANTED IN! ;) she ripped every stamp and label off before we made it to the park where I told her we'll have to wait for Dorkfish, so she can see just as if it was her own she opened :) and we did :laughing:

What wasnt to be expected was the fact that this beautiful coin not only sent to me, but marked for life with the number 007!!!! YEAH BABY!.......

Carpe Diem! Loved it..........One REALLY cool Mystery coin! Thank you so much....I actually took some pics, but im logging this from The Dorkfishes computer so ill do my best to get em up, but you know me... Maybe next week, right :D:(

well, congrats Big D...way awesome that ya got OO7!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D