Driving directions to parking coords?

I know you can get driving directions to cache coords (super useful!) but can you get them for caches with speicified parking coords? There are several caches around here with parking coords a ways from the actual cache, and having directions to them would be awesome!

If I can't do that through GC, is there a way to do it with google maps or something similar?

yes, go to google maps, paste the parking coordinates and after map has loaded the location click on * Get Directions

and if you don't like copy/paste, you can click on the waypoint, click on "google maps" and then use the "get directions" link. you're still gonna have to type in your home location though.

I make it a practice to see what happens -if I ask Google, Mapquest, Delorme ETC to get me there. If I find bad suggestions then I just put the directions right in the cache page. I don't want anyone having a bad experience getting there. I don't mind them taking several tries at it as long as the tries are not 30 miles apart. Any one of those program can think a closed road is open. This also applies to the Car GPS.

I make it a practice to see what happens -if I ask Google, Mapquest, Delorme ETC to get me there. If I find bad suggestions then I just put the directions right in the cache page. I don't want anyone having a bad experience getting there. I don't mind them taking several tries at it as long as the tries are not 30 miles apart. Any one of those program can think a closed road is open. This also applies to the Car GPS.

I know how that works! I've got one where, if you get directions to the cache, the directions will tell you to park in the Lincoln Tunnel! Then I had to tweak the parking coords, so the directions will tell you to use River Road in Weehawken.

There are several caches around here with parking coords a ways from the actual cache, and having directions to them would be awesome!

I was running into a brick wall with the userscript I was previously working on, so I took a break from it and knocked out a new script to fix this problem.

If any "parking" waypoints exist, the script modifies the car.pngDriving Directions link to provide directions to parking, and not directly to the cache.

The script also adds car.pngDriving Directions links next to each "parking" waypoint, which is especially useful if there are multiple parking waypoints.

This script has been confirmed to work in Firefox (with Greasemonkey), Opera, and Chrome. It should also work in any other browser that can run userscripts.