10,000 Cache Finds

Shout out to a local ... oooah oooah!

10,007 as of this post :0)

Kinda mind-boggling for a n00b such as myself. That's a lot of caching!

After a 50 find weekend like I just had, it doesn't seem so daunting. At the rate I'm going I should see 3,000 finds by the end of this year.

A great achievement. It certainly helps to be able to travel alot. :)

After a 50 find weekend like I just had, it doesn't seem so daunting. At the rate I'm going I should see 3,000 finds by the end of this year.

A great achievement. It certainly helps to be able to travel alot. :)

Ha ha, I was beating my chest pretty good for finding a whopping 6 in one day :)

Homebru and Sudsy hit that milestone here in Michigan last month. How many cachers have hit that milestone? It has to be a pretty exclusive club.

Cacherstats shows that 120 people have hit that mark. There are four or five blanks in that list, but the next update in the list (tonight?) will change the numbers again. So (for a few reasons) that does not mean that only 120 have done it.

I am trying to convince my wife that I should take a year's sabbatical from work so that I could join the group (or practice darts and become one of the oldest members of the PDPA). But so far she is having none of it.

Edited by Erickson

A great achievement. It certainly helps to be able to travel alot. ;)

Ha ha, I was beating my chest pretty good for finding a whopping 6 in one day ;)

Just depends on where you're caching.

I found 12 in one hour the other day and wasn't trying hard.