"MCDOODLES AND FAMILY" Activation?

joemanfro

Hi Geocaching World,

I have here an unactivated geocoin. It is a spinning texas geocoin with the name "McDoodles & Family 2006" on the rim. Geocaching.com says the item has not been activated yet. However, while I have the tracking number right on the coin, there is no sign of the activation code anywhere. I've found instances of this coin on the net but I can not find who to activate this coin with.

Does anyone have any ideas? I'd like to activate it and get credit on my profile, share it with friends, and rehide it!

Thanks!

-joemanfro

Edited by joemanfro

Hi Geocaching World,

I have here an unactivated geocoin. It is a spinning texas geocoin with the name "McDoodles & Family 2006" on the rim. Geocaching.com says the item has not been activated yet. However, while I have the tracking number right on the coin, there is no sign of the activation code anywhere. I've found instances of this coin on the net but I can not find who to activate this coin with.

Does anyone have any ideas? I'd like to activate it and get credit on my profile, share it with friends, and rehide it!

Thanks!

-joemanfro

Its on the list for the geocoinstore so try here. GeocoinClub activation codes

Hi Geocaching World,

Thanks!

-joemanfro

Its on the list for the geocoinstore so try here. GeocoinClub activation codes

That did it :) Thanks!