cointest: which coin will you get ?

Chiroptera

Thanx for the cointest.

I will guess: The Wildlife Muggles Geocoin ("Not Yet another Micro Coin"). I guess this one for a couple of reasons. First, because you have two of them, and one of them is stashed in an archived cache for discoveries. The other reason I chose this one is because I love raccoons, and that is what the icon is, so I would LOVE to have one of these coins.

*crossing fingers*...

Thanx for the cointest.

I will guess: The Wildlife Muggles Geocoin ("Not Yet another Micro Coin"). I guess this one for a couple of reasons. First, because you have two of them, and one of them is stashed in an archived cache for discoveries. The other reason I chose this one is because I love raccoons, and that is what the icon is, so I would LOVE to have one of these coins.

*crossing fingers*...

Any raccoon activated won't leave me :D

IF I decide to give away a raccoon it is not activated. But I fear there isn't any left.

Hmm. Time for another entry. How about a Psychochicken geocoin. But not just any Psychochicken! I would love the Psychochicken black nickel geocoin!!

To be honest: I hate the psychochicken coin :D but I fear it is not BN (and it is activated in any case)

concering Cache Hopper: I had to look what it is like - funny little guy - but I don't have even one.

I'm still sticking with my post #38 guess....

I guess the point is... I like entering cointests, I like conducting cointests.. and I'm appreciative of anything anyone sends my way. I don't have a trade list, I don't have a seeking list - I just like coins. [:D]

~J

Hmm. Time for another entry. How about a Psychochicken geocoin. But not just any Psychochicken! I would love the Psychochicken black nickel geocoin!!

To be honest: I hate the psychochicken coin :D but I fear it is not BN (and it is activated in any case)

concering Cache Hopper: I had to look what it is like - funny little guy - but I don't have even one.

I am a fanatic for all Dutch coins, so being activated doesn't concern me. :D

I only have the antique silver, and have been seeking the antique gold for a long time.

The black nickel psychochicken doesn't look like the other two... it looks like a large fried egg. :D

;) der Parrot geocoin :)

muss die Freiheit doch Grenzenlos sein... seuft der Vogel, der doch nur in meinem album gelandet ist und gerne nach viel monaten nach die Niederlande seuft nach meinem album. :)

What do you want to say??? :):D:)

Edited by sterni2009

Thanx for the cointest.

*crossing fingers*...

Any raccoon activated won't leave me :)

IF I decide to give away a raccoon it is not activated. But I fear there isn't any left.

I don't blame you. Raccoons are my favorite animal. I even have one tattooed on my arm. It is a raccoon dressed as a police officer (I designed and got that tattoo when I was in the police academy).

I have been after that coin for quite a while, but with limited funds (two young children will do that from time to time) my opportunities have been few and far between. It was worth a shot.

Thanx for the cointest either way.

:) der Parrot geocoin :)

muss die Freiheit doch Grenzenlos sein... seuft der Vogel, der doch nur in meinem album gelandet ist und gerne nach viel monaten nach die Niederlande seuft nach meinem album. :D

What do you want to say??? B):D:)

ik denk hij wil een nieuwe coin in zijn album doen or something like this :D

I have more than one parrot - but i dont know the coin names.

My next guess is the lovely Edeltraud the Sheep Geocoin with black fur (I mean the English word for the German "Fell", don't know if I have translated it well) and in Antik Silber :D

oh no - this one is definitely mine :)

hong kong... could be considered if I have one in my Trading-box. They are really great...

Hmm... it seems that with these cointests you are learning which coins we love and want to have... and not guessing which one you are thinking of releasing! :)

Well... I will go to something different!

A nano geocoin!!! I do not know if it will have the Austrian flag or the EU flag!

If it will be the austrian.. to be the gold

and if the EU... the Nickel or silver...

I forgot to mention that... by that I will have the smallest geocoin!!!! :) WOW!!

It will be the Fanam of geocoins! LOL (fanam: probably the smallest gold coin ever existed! It was from India during the Mungal period! It was about 0.30 gr. BUT.... it is not the smallest gold!!! The smallest coin ever existed was the 1 belle from India It is also know as 1/4 of fanam or.. 1/10th of it and weights about 0.05gr!!!! I have one fanam and one bele coins! Just imagine that once I lost the bele coin on my hand!! it fell in one of the hole between my fingers!!! :D)

:D der Parrot geocoin :)

muss die Freiheit doch Grenzenlos sein... seuft der Vogel, der doch nur in meinem album gelandet ist und gerne nach viel monaten nach die Niederlande seuft nach meinem album. :D

What do you want to say??? B):D:)

ik denk hij wil een nieuwe coin in zijn album doen or something like this :D

I have more than one parrot - but i dont know the coin names.

YEP, :) the parrot, the green one in gold metal :)

Je spreekt erg goed Nederlands! :)

Greetz, Marjon

My next guess is the lovely Edeltraud the Sheep Geocoin with black fur (I mean the English word for the German "Fell", don't know if I have translated it well) and in Antik Silber :D

oh no - this one is definitely mine :)

hong kong... could be considered if I have one in my Trading-box. They are really great...

Ok, then my next guess is what you said :D

Time for my next guess!

Titanic geocoin day version! I love the satin silver but I do not think that if you had it you would give it so... I will go for the antique gold!

Why I choosed that? Except that I like everything about Titanic..... It is April! On April 14th Titanic was sunk!!!