cointest: which coin will you get ?

Chiroptera

Viele liebe Grüße an die "Schluchtenscheißer", ich mag euch! :) Danke Mensch, du bist echt der Hammer und total nett!!! Ich freu mich wie ein kleines Kind!!! :anicute:

Was zur Hölle sind denn Schluchtenscheißer? :):D :D

Schön zu sehen, dass du dich so freust :ph34r:

Viele liebe Grüße an die "Schluchtenscheißer", ich mag euch! :) Danke Mensch, du bist echt der Hammer und total nett!!! Ich freu mich wie ein kleines Kind!!! :anicute:

Was zur Hölle sind denn Schluchtenscheißer? :D :D :D

Schön zu sehen, dass du dich so freust :ph34r:

Hey Dark Elf, du hast das noch nie gehört das Wort? "Schluchtenscheißer" ist ein frotzelnd gemeinter Ausdruck der Deutschen für die Österreicher. Ist lieb gemeint :)

Hey Dark Elf, you have never heard the word "Schluchtenscheißer"? It is a funny meant teasing word from Germans for Austrians. These funny meant teasings belong to the relation :D

tststs - never heard before... not even from a "Piefke" :anicute:

I like this kind of cointest myself, as I don't know how it will end - therefore I surprise myself :)

And my problem: I just can't decide - so I fear this will be the last cointest in this manner, I really had to stop myself giving away more of the coins...

I am not generous to you - I just can't stand the dust on my coins :) and this year is a good year so far - so why not share this feeling with others and enjoy lucky people around me :ph34r:

I think I'll manage to go to the post office by end of next week. I hope you can wait.

and as there is one of the red stones missing in the fire salamander - sterni2009 can have it.

and there are so many whales in my box - mar-elendili will have a second one

on the other hand: there are some creatures of nightcaching mine - isjustus4 will have one, but not the LE - it's the regular bn (and more beautiful than the LE one to my opinion)

If the Grandson of the mainefamily is happy with this bat - I'd send away a second creature of nightcaching - just chose the eyes: green, red or yellow :rolleyes:)

good night!

OOOOooooooooooooo a Green Eyed Bat.

We have a couple of small bats that live under a fasier board, sooo tiny, and they come out at night and party at my spotlights!!

What is really hard for me is not to give away the original stash coin. But somehow I began to love it and mentioning the 10years event didn't make it easier... I thought it would be a good idea to take it with me. I am really sorry but at the moment I can't give it away :ph34r:

Guess that means I'm out :rolleyes:

~J

Ok - I had to look up to whom I promised which coin and probably will go to the post office today.

And I have thought what to do about Sterni2009's posting. I was really speechless and first just wanted to put a good face on the matter. But I want to avoid that anyone could think it is ok what she said - it is definitely not. If you use nasty words for other peoples - just keep them to yourself.

It's no good idea to address someone you don't know like that :) unless you want to offend him.

What is really hard for me is not to give away the original stash coin. But somehow I began to love it and mentioning the 10years event didn't make it easier... I thought it would be a good idea to take it with me. I am really sorry but at the moment I can't give it away :)

Guess that means I'm out :)

~J

Lets say: if you don't get it by end of May - then you're definitely out...

I am not sure if its unfair to let you hope or not - but it was you who raised the value of this coin - therefore I am struggeling with myself why I keep a coin that wasn't important to me before.

If i decide its just a sentimental feeling because of the 10years events - than you're in again.

If I decide after the Event that this is a special coin for me, too - than you're out. :)

??? Except from the winners there is a possibility for the others too??? :)

Hmm... next time (if there will be a next time), I will keep guessing only the Walpurgis coins and the Nano coin! :) Just kiding!!! :)

sheesh, G-man, stop begging already.

??? Except from the winners there is a possibility for the others too??? :sad:

Hmm... next time (if there will be a next time), I will keep guessing only the Walpurgis coins and the Nano coin! B) Just kiding!!! :D

sheesh, G-man, stop begging already.

:D Oh no! I am not begging at all! :D Chiroptera knew my guesses before I even starting posting my first guess! :D I was honored in the first cointest to get a Walpurgis 07 ( or 06?) out travelling! :D

So I am not begging and not asking for one! I was just kiding! :D

Edited by GATOULIS

It was not my purpose to offend someone. The word is used here in front of Austrians in a fun and definitely not offending way, just like "Piefkes" for Germans. I even know the word from Austrians so I thought it would be common. No reason to offend somebody who was nice to me (although I do not even want to offend someone who is not nice to me). And I even wrote that you are great and so generous and all that. I am sad that the whole thing turned out like that. I have just read your email and it somehow made me feel shocked, too. However, you now think I am an offending person, for that impression I want to say sorry and I also answered here for to show I do not mean anything in an offending way. I just do not know what to say now, I think you want to keep the coin and if not, I beg you to keep the coin. I would not be happy about receiving it and you would not be happy about giving it. Never thought such a missunderstanding in such a dividing way could happen to me in the forum here. Just thought I made a joke, because I had always been knowing it only as a joke. I really am so sad now, I always loved it here. That is all I can say. Bye

Edited by sterni2009

Oh!!!

Even if I really cann ot understand the meaning of these words (I do not speak German), and the only thing I can say it that the S word is so difficult!!! Oh boy, you must be so good in spelling in Germany and Austria! :D

Anyway... I really hope you will both be ok together and end this missunderstanding! :sad: I am sure it was said as a joke and not to offend someone! So I really hope to be friends and the whole thing will be forgoten as a tiny unhappy thing that is not even to be mentioned! :D

and... I hope this coin to bring you closer, and be a friendship gift, given with pleasure and received with happyness! :D

I hope you will forgive my interfere with my post! I just do not like seeing sad faces, or feeling that unhappines is here between some of my friends! :D

Now.. I have to admit that I am curious what these words mean.... but since Curiosity killed the cat... and I am Gatoulis (male kitten).... it may be dangerous for me! :D Hey... I hope you laughed with my joke! B):D

Oh!!!

Even if I really cann ot understand the meaning of these words (I do not speak German), and the only thing I can say it that the S word is so difficult!!! Oh boy, you must be so good in spelling in Germany and Austria! :D

Anyway... I really hope you will both be ok together and end this missunderstanding! :sad: I am sure it was said as a joke and not to offend someone! So I really hope to be friends and the whole thing will be forgoten as a tiny unhappy thing that is not even to be mentioned! :D

and... I hope this coin to bring you closer, and be a friendship gift, given with pleasure and received with happyness! :D

I hope you will forgive my interfere with my post! I just do not like seeing sad faces, or feeling that unhappines is here between some of my friends! :D

Now.. I have to admit that I am curious what these words mean.... but since Curiosity killed the cat... and I am Gatoulis (male kitten).... it may be dangerous for me! :D Hey... I hope you laughed with my joke! B):D

Gatoulis, your words are very touching. Thank you.

Edited by sterni2009

Don't dramatize - it's just a matter of language level. If this was an German-speaking thread I wouldn't have mentioned anything because everyone can decide himself how to communicate. I would have been offended in the same way but you wouldn' t have known it.

My real problem was that we are in English speaking forums and I feared that someone might pick up what was called "friendly" and "funny" and "ok". If you use four-letter words to address your friends and all the people you like - than a "disgusting" and "vulgar" word is just the right one to use. But if not - than you should better forget about it - I just wanted to prevent someone from saying something he didn't want to just because he got the wrong impression about it.

As a matter of fact I really do appreciate the offer of Sterni and I accept it. Nevertheless I am happy she has found a new friend and your idea of a friendshipcoin is great, I am sure, Gatoulis, a coin of yours would comfort her :ph34r:

Concerning the other coins: So far all coins but the green-eyed bat are on their way, I hope you enjoy them! :)

If you use four-letter words to address your friends and all the people you like

I want to point out that I DO NOT use four-letter words to adress my friends or or other people and people here who know me better can confirm that. I heard the word from an Austrian living here in Germany, he told me it was a funny-teasing-word and Austrians would know it, so I did not think bad about it. Neither he nor me are primitives nor do we have a low level of language. I could not be where I am today as a primitive. Just wanted to point that out because it is important for me.

The rest is ok for me. I only think it could have gone a better way. It is like someone is told a wrong vocabulary... now I learned that the vocabulary does not mean what was teached to me.

Learn something new everyday, that cannot be wrong.

So, and now I think everybody said what he wanted to say and the topic is over. Caused me some stress the last days, one of the worst things for me is to be understood in a wrong way.

Everybody who won have fun with your coins! :ph34r:

Edited by sterni2009
and as there is one of the red stones missing in the fire salamander - sterni2009 can have it.

and there are so many whales in my box - mar-elendili will have a second one

on the other hand: there are some creatures of nightcaching mine - isjustus4 will have one, but not the LE - it's the regular bn (and more beautiful than the LE one to my opinion)

If the Grandson of the mainefamily is happy with this bat - I'd send away a second creature of nightcaching - just chose the eyes: green, red or yellow :ph34r: )

good night!

My grandson would love a green eyed bat. Thank you. I sent you and email.

Don't dramatize - it's just a matter of language level. If this was an German-speaking thread I wouldn't have mentioned anything because everyone can decide himself how to communicate. I would have been offended in the same way but you wouldn' t have known it.

My real problem was that we are in English speaking forums and I feared that someone might pick up what was called "friendly" and "funny" and "ok". If you use four-letter words to address your friends and all the people you like - than a "disgusting" and "vulgar" word is just the right one to use. But if not - than you should better forget about it - I just wanted to prevent someone from saying something he didn't want to just because he got the wrong impression about it.

As a matter of fact I really do appreciate the offer of Sterni and I accept it. Nevertheless I am happy she has found a new friend and your idea of a friendshipcoin is great, I am sure, Gatoulis, a coin of yours would comfort her :)

Concerning the other coins: So far all coins but the green-eyed bat are on their way, I hope you enjoy them! :D

Oh! my dear friend Chiroptera, I am consicering you a good friend of mine too! I hope you are considering me a friend and this didn't change!

I believe it was all a missunderstanding, that is why I posted! I completelly understand if you offended, even if I really do not know what is the translation of these words! I saw in your post that the words were bad, disgusting, vulgar... So they were insulting! I am wondering then why you call eachother like that! I mean Austrians and Germans generally! I thought that you are very close... like we are with Cyprus!

We have names for joke, but it is for fun... not..

Hmm... it would be a problem if someone who doesn't know the language would think that these words are ok and use them... you are right in that... but I am wondering... would someone use a word of a language he doesn't know and use it?? hmm.. I wouldn't and that is for sure! :)

I didn't quite understood the thing with the 4 letter word for friends.... but it is something bad right? There is word... but...???

Just to explaing my intefere, and just because I feel that I am in the middle now... I didn't dramatize anything (if that was going for me)! I just saw 2 friends of mine in a missfortune moment, a let's say fignt between them and I felt sad! As I said before, I do not speak German so I do not know what the word meant! To be honest I tried to translate them but the translation program was probably poor or.. it messed it more! :D

It was sad for me to see a happy moment of a winning coin and a great cointest with lot's of fun to end like that! that is why I hoped that everything would turn ok, this missunderstanding would end and the coin would be given with friendship! This didn't happen! I respect that, even if...

I have many friends or persons that consider friends here in the forums! we can talk, have fun, a great time, share our stories, etc! I am not choosing sides or anything! Ok? :D I consider both of you my friends!

Now about the coin from me to comfort Sterni...If that is what you like as a friendship move, I will send her one! BUT... I will send one to you too!!!!

After all.. I have given coins like that again! :ph34r:

I only have 2 coins doubles now and my collection is not a big so I just hope you will not have them!

I recently found them while I was cleaning my room! :D I had forgoten about them! :D

they are unactivated, stil sealed!!! I have the activation codes and I will send them both! :D

I believe that this is the best time to give 2 special coins!!!

In case you want to know why I am doing this....

the coins are a special version of the Look Twice for bikes, the white versions that were only minted in 25 of each! 25 motorcycles and 25 bicycles! they are probably the rarest of the series since they were the only that were not reminded!

Since I have a couple, one with motorcycle and one with bicycle, you will have one as a friendship move and a try to make you friends again! :P You will know that the other one has the other version! :D

Maybe by that... you will look twice in the moment and both Forget, forgive, accept the sorry and be friends again! :D

I hope you will both accept this and send me your Addresses! :D

Now... can I ask something?? Chiroptera??

I like this name and ... you know that it is made by 2 greek words... right? :)

Chiro comes from the word Cheri (in Greek = ΧΕΡΙ) which is the hand, and the Ptera comes from the PTERO (in Greek = ΦΤΕΡΟ) wich is the feather !!!

So the word is hand of Feather??? ...or Featherhand! :D Lovely name!!! How did you choose this, if I am permitted to ask?? :)

Edited by GATOULIS

<snip>

Concerning the other coins: So far all coins but the green-eyed bat are on their way, I hope you enjoy them! :)

Just wanted to let you know that the Wildlife Muggles - Raccoon coin you were generous enough to part with has arrived safe and sound. It is a beautiful coin, and will be treasured. Thanx you so much for gifting me a raccoon coin!!

Thank you Chiroptera. I got my Creatures of Nightcaching Bat today. Very nice coin and, once again, very generous of you to send it to me. Now, to decide, what i'm going to do with it. Send it traveling, activate it for my collection, or not activate it...........