cointest: which coin will you get ?

Chiroptera

Hmmm time for my last guess for today!

There is a coin I like a lot, the alaska 2005 geocoin but it is not trackable so...I do not know if this coin count in the guesses!!!! (I was so close to have one once......huh!).

Anyway... what coin will my next guess be.....

License to cache in Antique Bronze! :rolleyes:

ok - one hour left to midnight...

No chance for "fall" or "green puzzle" or ftf-craze #3 - I wouldn't tear them apart. (on the other hand, i would probably do that with yin and yang but actually I don't know where they are :lol:

What is really hard for me is not to give away the original stash coin. But somehow I began to love it and mentioning the 10years event didn't make it easier... I thought it would be a good idea to take it with me. I am really sorry but at the moment I can't give it away ;)

Thought about the laptop but than again: I think I'll keep it for the first math trade I'll enter...

I've put 23 coins in a basket and in the next 30 min. I'll tell you which coins I choose.

ok - one hour left to midnight...

No chance for "fall" or "green puzzle" or ftf-craze #3 - I wouldn't tear them apart. (on the other hand, i would probably do that with yin and yang but actually I don't know where they are :lol:

What is really hard for me is not to give away the original stash coin. But somehow I began to love it and mentioning the 10years event didn't make it easier... I thought it would be a good idea to take it with me. I am really sorry but at the moment I can't give it away ;)

Thought about the laptop but than again: I think I'll keep it for the first math trade I'll enter...

I've put 23 coins in a basket and in the next 30 min. I'll tell you which coins I choose.

cool thanks for the fun cointest and good luck to all the entrants! :D

So I do not have any time to post again! :lol:

I am wondering why nobody (I think!), posted about a tengwar, or a Brahean geocoins! These were in my list too with one that I would love to see from close but even if you have it there is no way to give it and that would be the best to do! What coin?? The Eartha of DeLorme! I think all are owned by DeLorme anyway! ;)

Thank you for the cointest my friend! You are very generous!!! It was a lot of fun and I saw some coins that I didn't know!!! WOW! :D Good luck to all!!! :D

Edited by GATOULIS

and as there is one of the red stones missing in the fire salamander - sterni2009 can have it.

and there are so many whales in my box - mar-elendili will have a second one

on the other hand: there are some creatures of nightcaching mine - isjustus4 will have one, but not the LE - it's the regular bn (and more beautiful than the LE one to my opinion)

If the Grandson of the mainefamily is happy with this bat - I'd send away a second creature of nightcaching - just chose the eyes: green, red or yellow :lol:)

good night!

WOW!!! congrats to the lucky winners!!!

Hmm.. no walpurgies this time! :lol: I am kiding!!! ;)

I didn't know the wale coin I just managed to find a photo of the coin! WOW! it is a shaped coin in the shape of a whale! is it a micro? The photo I saw is a small one and....

You are very generous Chiroptera my friend! what you are doing is amazing! :D

and as there is one of the red stones missing in the fire salamander - sterni2009 can have it.

and there are so many whales in my box - mar-elendili will have a second one

on the other hand: there are some creatures of nightcaching mine - isjustus4 will have one, but not the LE - it's the regular bn (and more beautiful than the LE one to my opinion)

If the Grandson of the mainefamily is happy with this bat - I'd send away a second creature of nightcaching - just chose the eyes: green, red or yellow :lol:)

good night!

Very generous of you to give away so many coins. Thank you for the cointest. I believe I should PM you my address? You will have PM shortly.

;)

ok

I'm giving away

first austrian geocow to tommytrojan360

wildlife muggles tasmanian devil to da funkyfrogs

wildlife muggles racoon to sqtmikal

northern right whale to are we there yet

I hope I haven't overseen so...

Wow! Thanx so much for including me!! I really REALLY appreciate it! I am so excited to get a raccoon coin in my hands!!! :lol::D;):D:D

I just sent you an email through your profile with my address. Thank you again for your generosity!

Congrats to the other winners as well! :D:D:P

Wohoo, I won!!!!! :D:D A salamander with a lost stone, something rare I think :ph34r: I thank you so much for your generousity :) Viele liebe Grüße an die "Schluchtenscheißer", ich mag euch! :) Danke Mensch, du bist echt der Hammer und total nett!!! Ich freu mich wie ein kleines Kind!!! :anicute: