cointest: which coin will you get ?

Chiroptera

I like the cointest I did last year and I think it's time to start a new one.

Rules are similar to the last cointest. Just tell me which coin I will give to you :cool:

As a matter of fact I don't know yet which ones I will be giving away - I've just a vague idea - so your choice could help :)

Change to last time: this time I'll give away three coins. And they do not have to be different. Therefore it might be that someone being the second or third choosing a coin is able to win it, too. Please consider this while reading the following - I haven't adapted the text to the fact that there are multiple coins in this game B)

Here are the rules: you are allowed to post the name of a coin every 4:44 hrs.

If I decide to give away the posted coin the first one to have posted it has won. (but my decision might take time...) If someone posted the coin without finish/colour and another posts the finish/colour as well - the one with the right finish gets the coin - If the finish wasn't guessed right the one who hasn't posted a finish will get the coin. As I am not so firm in the variety of metals it is my decision what the coin is like even if I am wrong :cool: )

I intend to give away an unactivated coin - if you (and I) choose a coin I just have once you may decide if you want to adopt it (with all its logs) or if the cointest shall go on. I will send the coin to the winner or release it into the wild here in Austria. (as he likes - But we have thieves in Europe, too...)

As a help: the coin might be one of those in my profile. Maybe I will take the time and add some of the coins in my drawer to my inventory - so the profile could change.

Don't try 42 - I need the answers myself :laughing:

have fun and good luck!

Second to ender! There are many coins that I like....

I will go now for the Groundspeak Lackeys 2005 coin!

I hope it will be the one! :laughing: I already have the 07 and the 09, so I think I am only missing the 05 of those great and rare coins! :)

Thank you for the cointest my friend! See you in 4:44 hours! B)

Like this kind of cointest B)

A Spinning Top Geocoin would be great.

I had one some time ago, but i traded it away and since this time i search for another one, cause i really love this coin :laughing::)

my old one was black nickel and it would be great, to get another BN, but i like the other versions, too :cool:

Edit to add: Thank you for this cointest :cool:

Edited by Dark Elf

a Lackeys - hmmm - but I think I should better keep the second for my son B)

and I looked up your Walpurgis - at least it isn't lost yet :cool:

D Oh then please keep the Lackeys 05 for him!!! :cool: It is surelly a great and rare coin! :cool:

YES!!! :grin: My beauty Walpurgis is still travelling! :D

And as I can see.... you probably know already my next guesses! :laughing: Well.. one is taken already but I hope for the 08 one! :)

How are things in Austria my friend? Are things so bad with the Volcanic eruption in Iceland? We heard that the smoke now might come to us too! WOW!!

Anyway... today it was so hot!!! I litle bold is red from the sun!!! Of course... we started using T-shirts etc... Not yet shorts as trouzers, but we are dressed more like summer time than like Sprint!!! Huh... So hot weather & Sunburns.... And we have April???? Oh!!! what will happen on July then???

I think the 4:44 hrs passed! I hope I am correct! :D

Even if I have a cat coin in my mind... I will guess.... what else??? The Walpurgis 2008 in copper and glow moon! :D

My next guess will be much much later than 4:44hrs! Now it is 2:28 in the morning, so....

Second to ender! There are many coins that I like....

I will go now for the Groundspeak Lackeys 2005 coin!

I hope it will be the one! :D I already have the 07 and the 09, so I think I am only missing the 05 of those great and rare coins! :D

Thank you for the cointest my friend! See you in 4:44 hours! :D

Actually I'm second :D lol

And I'm guessing again Virtual Ghost Micro Geocoins :grin: