Rolling Dog Ranch Cointest

tsunrisebey

Look here: It seems as if the Rolling Dog farm will win 4,000 $!!! They are on the fourth place overall-Wide, that means 3,000 US $ and on the first place Montana-wide, that means 1,000 $!!!! :D

Funds are anticipated to be distributed in the following manner: Grand Prize of $10,000 for the organization with the most votes (one prize); Honorable Mention Prizes of $3,000 for the organizations with the second, third, and fourth highest total of votes (three prizes); Weekly Prize of $1,000 each for the two organizations with most votes during that week of the Challenge (twenty-six prizes of $1,000 each**); and fifty-five regional prizes including State Prizes of $1,000 for an organization in each U.S. state, and one in the District of Columbia, with the most votes (fifty-one prizes of $1,000 each), Canadian Prizes of $1,000 for the organizations in Canada with the highest and second highest vote totals for their country (two prizes of $1,000 each), and International Prizes of $1,000 for the organizations with the highest and second highest vote totals located outside the United States and Canada (two prizes of $1,000 each).

Found on: Shelter Challenge Rules

Edited by sterni2009

Tsun, Just got home from Camping over the weekend with our new Camper and seen this, We love animals and even made a couple things to support our Local Family Zoo. When we seen this we had to vote right away. My vote and animal was a "bear". Our thoughts and prayers to to the Rolling Dog Ranch Sanctuary. Hope they win. I will have Barry Vote soon. He is in the midst of making all new bird feeders, Every one was ruined by bears while we were gone. I AM Not A Happy Camper.

My mom voted and she got a horse. Which is cute because she has a rescue horse. She also has 2 sheep a, llama and a dog that are all rescue animals. Her cat just showed up so I'm not sure if you would count that. LOL

I'm trying to vote from Daniels computer but the darn thing won't show me anything but the background screen and an error message. I'm trying to fix it, but I'm not sure I'm smart enough to do it. Time will tell. first I have to get connected to it.

Look here: It seems as if the Rolling Dog farm will win 4,000 $!!! They are on the fourth place overall-Wide, that means 3,000 US $ and on the first place Montana-wide, that means 1,000 $!!!! :D

Funds are anticipated to be distributed in the following manner: Grand Prize of $10,000 for the organization with the most votes (one prize); Honorable Mention Prizes of $3,000 for the organizations with the second, third, and fourth highest total of votes (three prizes); Weekly Prize of $1,000 each for the two organizations with most votes during that week of the Challenge (twenty-six prizes of $1,000 each**); and fifty-five regional prizes including State Prizes of $1,000 for an organization in each U.S. state, and one in the District of Columbia, with the most votes (fifty-one prizes of $1,000 each), Canadian Prizes of $1,000 for the organizations in Canada with the highest and second highest vote totals for their country (two prizes of $1,000 each), and International Prizes of $1,000 for the organizations with the highest and second highest vote totals located outside the United States and Canada (two prizes of $1,000 each).

Found on: Shelter Challenge Rules

I have to add something to my last post:

I have just discovered that the Rolling Dog Ranch has already won 1,000 $ as the winner of week 2!!! :D:D:D

I tried and tried but it seems that they do not count that here in Greece it is Monday for 4 hours now! :D they show that I already voted for today!

I am sorry Steph! I do not know where else to go to help! So... I will stay in the 2 votes (one mine and one of my sister)!

How much time is left for the voting?

I voted, and my animal was a horse. Just like anne.and.eli, continuing the ways in which we are alike. :D

Rolling Dog Ranch sounds like such a wonderful place! I will never forget the deaf dog that we had at our local shelter, who was so misunderstood and really needed a special place for her to go. I hope they have great success moving to New Hampshire... but moving to New England to avoid cold winters? Hah! :D

Edit: Gatoulis, it's almost 6pm here on the Pacific Coast, so another 6 hours to go!

Edited by gillianms

Just popped on the forums and saw this post...don't have too much time to read through everything as I am supposed to be organizing the playroom. However, I did quickly vote and got a cow as my confirmation (though it kinda looked like a steer...but I really don't know my cattle).

Will come back tomorrow when I have more time so I can see what the outcome was...

Voted again with my itouch. It looks like they know me there. This time I had a white tiger! All of my fantasy sports teams are a tiger and my football teams were the White Tigers. Lol

now I will have to see if that obsolete laptop will get me another chance to vote