Rolling Dog Ranch Cointest

tsunrisebey

Voted and I had Zebra! :laughing:

I have to thank Sterni2009 and Anne.and.eli... for their help!

they do not know it but helped me so much!!! I was trying to vote but I couldn't! then I searched and saw Starni's post and that she had the same problem with me, and saw Anne's post for the MT!!! I was puting MO!

Montana is MT??? What is the MO then??

Can I ask something?? I think I saw something... that we can vote once per day! Is that correct?

I know that today the voting is ending, but... how they count the days? they go according to USA....

I am saying this because in about 2 hours... it will be Monday here in Greece! So... it will be an other day! Maybe.. I will try again....

In Opalsns voting for the car.. (remember ?), I did the same and it worked! :laughing:

they do not know it but helped me so much!!! I was trying to vote but I couldn't! then I searched and saw Starni's post and that she had the same problem with me, and saw Anne's post for the MT!!! I was puting MO!

MO is Missouri I believe. :) I know, it makes no sense!

Eli was able to vote too! :laughing:

He got a cow.

I've posted this on my facebook. I think they're already in the running since there is a grand prize of $10K, and 3 honorable mentions of $3K. Since they're #4, they're in the honorable mention category.

Additionally, they won one of the weekly prizes (week 2) and got $1000! B)

Thanks for showing me this great site. :)

MO is Missouri I believe. :) I know, it makes no sense!

?? MO is Missouri??? and not Montana!!! Ok... MI is minnesota.... but....

Voted from daughter's pc.

She had a pig.

I see that the Animal Rescue Site is affiliated with PetFinders.com. I work at a veterinary hospital and when any of the staff is looking for a new pet...PetFinders is where we go! One of the techs just adopted a 15 year old, beautiful lab named Zoey who is near the end of her days, but her owner had to give her up due to a life change and moving his residence.

This makes my 3, but I'll be sure to let others know about this today. Fingers are crossed that this works for you!