10 YEAR! Event In Villiersdorp, South Africa

capetownfly

c748f59e-8b43-411a-b5d2-e07d9e3ca79c.jpg

GC Code : GC26RM6

Come and join us for a fun filled family outing to celebrate 10 years of fantastic fun. Early till late.

There will aslo be a fun treasure hunt on the day - starting at 10:00 - so remember the GPS's. Remember the swimming things as well - just in case.

Bring the family for a bring and braai at the Theewater Sport Club just outside Villiersdorp. Please bring your own chairs, blankets, etc. There is a small cost involved to get in - R25 pp for the day, u/10's are free. If you would like to camp there is an additional cost of R25 pp for the night. Remember to bring the camping gear. There is also a kiosk for those of you who would like to buy things like burgers, chips, cooldrinks, etc. Villiersdorp is also 5 min drive away.

Edited by capetownfly

Thank you to each and everyone of the Western Cape geocachers who attended my first every cache. It really made me feel like I/we (capetownfly and I) now well and truly belong to the geocaching family. Thanks to Tricky Vicky & Mickey for the fabulous ice-cream & chocolate sauce. Thanks to everyone for participating in the treasure hunt with so much enthusiasm. Thank you to Feisty Angel for helping with the arrangements. And a special thank you to capetownfly for his support and help with the treasure hunt - if it hadn't been for him, the clues would have ended up being a bit bland.

Once again, thank you so much to everyone for making my first ever cache such a special one. I hope to see you and many more cachers around for many more events.