FREE TO GOOD HOME: old etrex Venture circa 2005

EDIT TO ADD: item is now GONE. thank you for your interest.

howdy geocachers! i found an old etrex Venture (made in 2005 maybe?) in a desk drawer the other day. i was given this unit back in 2006 to use for geocaching, but then i packed it away when i moved to a new city and i lost track of it. anyway, its an old GPS unit, a little beat up, but it still works! this would make a good "back-up" unit or something for the new geocacher to try out, or perhaps a fun first unit for the little tyke to play with. i don't have any manuals (although you may be able to find them at the garmin website), its got a mono gray display, forrest green casing, no maps, no attachments, and no way to upload or download information from the internet (not paperless). so all geocaches need to be entered manually! hard to believe it is only a few years old, but already a primitive dinosaur! anyway, its FREE to the 1st person that wants it. all i am asking for is $5 dollars to mail this to your U.S. location (slightly more for International). you can PM me here or email through my profile. thanks.

Edited by Odyssey Voyager

EDIT TO ADD: item is now GONE. thank you for your interest.

howdy geocachers! i found an old etrex Venture (made in 2005 maybe?) in a desk drawer the other day. i was given this unit back in 2006 to use for geocaching, but then i packed it away when i moved to a new ciity and i lost track of it. anyway, its an old GPS unit, a little beat up, but it still works! this would make a good "back-up" unit or something for the new geocacher to try out, or perhaps a fun first unit for the little tyke to play with. i don't have any manuals (although you may be able to find them at the garmin website), its got a mono gray display, forrest green casing, no maps, no attachments, and no way to upload or download information from the internet (not paperless). so all geocaches need to be entered manually! hard to believe it is only a few years old, but already a primitive dinosaur! anyway, its FREE to the 1st person that wants it. all i am asking for is $5 dollars to mail this to your U.S. location (slightly more for International). you can PM me here or email through my profile. thanks.

Pmd you