My Finds Pocket Query emails?

ZeLonewolf

I ran a My Finds query yesterday afternoon and still nada. Three hours after I ran it, I ran two other pocket Queries as a test and they both came in within minutes. So where's my My Finds query hiding?????????? I surely don't want to wait another 7 days to see it fail again???? Maybe an e mail to Groundspeak is in order.

I think I figured out the issue with the larger MyFinds not going out. I've reset all the MyFinds that ran today so you might see a second one come in if you got it before or just see it for the first time period :laughing:

-Raine

Mine just arrived! Better late than never :-D

I was curious about this, and I hadn't run my My Finds since January, so I hit the Submit button last night before going to bed. Just looked now and it was in my Inbox a few minutes later.

Makes me think the problems some of you are seeing are not at Groundspeak's end. Just sayin'

Ok, well this is getting frustrating I'm just getting back into geocaching after a long hiatus (like 8 years) and I've run multiple pocket queries, which have all resulted in positive outcomes. I've made sure to select to have them emailed in zip format to me. In all cases the days selected are either here, or have come and gone (though one is supposed to repeat tomorrow because I haven't seen any emails). Could my ISP be blocking them? I know they're not being blocked by my firewall so I am at a loss? :laughing:

Ok, well this is getting frustrating I'm just getting back into geocaching after a long hiatus (like 8 years) and I've run multiple pocket queries, which have all resulted in positive outcomes. I've made sure to select to have them emailed in zip format to me. In all cases the days selected are either here, or have come and gone (though one is supposed to repeat tomorrow because I haven't seen any emails). Could my ISP be blocking them? I know they're not being blocked by my firewall so I am at a loss? :D

Good grief never mind, how I managed to miss a simple thing like that must fall into the same category as to why I fail to read the stereo instruction all the way, or more likely, why I got up and walked into the other room in the first place. :D

So, I went in today to run my "my finds" query... the site reports that it completed 45 minutes ago, but no email ?! These usually come in within a minute or two of being generated. Anyone else seeing this?

yes, same thing with me, always get them within minutes, but still waiting for two days now!! I sent them a request ..

cheers

ifeelu :D

briansnat, I reset your myfinds pq, but don't see any other PQ set to run today. Was it a throwaway PQ or a scheduled one?

-Raine

Received My Finds a few mintues ago. The other one was a throwaway. I ran it under another account and it came so all is well. Thanks!

I think I figured out the issue with the larger MyFinds not going out. I've reset all the MyFinds that ran today so you might see a second one come in if you got it before or just see it for the first time period ;)

-Raine

hey

how do you (reset) MyFinds?

I have the same problem of not receiving MyFinds PQ!!!! 3 days and counting!!

Thanks

ifeelu ;)

I think I figured out the issue with the larger MyFinds not going out. I've reset all the MyFinds that ran today so you might see a second one come in if you got it before or just see it for the first time period B)

-Raine

hey

how do you (reset) MyFinds?

I have the same problem of not receiving MyFinds PQ!!!! 3 days and counting!!

Thanks

ifeelu ;)

You don't have the authority to [reset]. Raine does. B):);)

i hit the button for the "MY FINDS" query.. email came right in.. but it is missing lots of entries.. only has 118 in it and our profile shows 174.

have i done something wrong?

i have opened it in gsak and expertgps.. same counts in both programs.. it is definately missing some cache entries..

Edited by TXHooligans