Cachers in Tillsonburg ON, I need ideas!

Jeff'n'Nessy

My self and my girlfriend are slowly getting our own cache together, We want to launch it with a travel bug i have. The issue is we want to place this in Tillsonburg ON but the area seems to be a bit saturated. does any one in the area know of some places as ideas for a new cache placement? Maybe some trails or something?

Ill post up a picture later of what i plan to place in the cache just for looksies. :P

Jeff

Edit: here is a picture, I'm only posting out off excitement. We're still a long ways off from placing this cache but here it is. Ive removed the travel bug tracking # in the pic. its not the best i took it from my Touch Pro 2 smart-phone.

Cache Contents

1 x World Geocaching Logo Marble (for FTF)

1 x Camo Geo Patch

1 x Geocaching Lanyard

1 x Mini LED Flashlight Keychain

1 x Geocaching Logo Magnet

1 x “Let’s Go Geocaching” Bracelet

2 x 6cm Carabineer Keychains

4 x Mini ¾ Geocaching stickers (Take all as one Treasure)

10 x Geocaching Official Logo Temp Tattoo (Please take only one)

3 x Mini Pencils for Log book

1 x Waterproof Mini Note/Log book

19sabq.jpg

Edited by Jeff'n'Nessy

My self and my girlfriend are slowly getting our own cache together, We want to launch it with a travel bug i have. The issue is we want to place this in Tillsonburg ON but the area seems to be a bit saturated. does any one in the area know of some places as ideas for a new cache placement? Maybe some trails or something?

Kinda surprised to see Tillsonburg getting to saturation point. From what I can see on the maps, still lots of places in Tillsonburg to hide something -- like around Lake Lisgar. I notice there seems to be a new trail in the northeast part of town, based on Brendah's hides in the area too.

Good luck with your new cache, I look forward to hunting for it next time I'm in town.

Kinda surprised to see Tillsonburg getting to saturation point. From what I can see on the maps, still lots of places in Tillsonburg to hide something -- like around Lake Lisgar. I notice there seems to be a new trail in the northeast part of town, based on Brendah's hides in the area too.

Good luck with your new cache, I look forward to hunting for it next time I'm in town.

yah its not overflowing, i just would like to have people hike some where different then where the current caches are. Lake Lisgar has too many "muggles" and kids, it's also not much of a nature walk. I was thinking Coronation Park, unless some one here can say there is something better.

current caches are. Lake Lisgar has too many "muggles" and kids, it's also not much of a nature walk. I was thinking Coronation Park, unless some one here can say there is something better.

Best I can suggest is get out and explore some areas you like, and mark locations for potential placement of caches.

You can either carry your cache with you while you explore, or mark it and come back later. Start with the Tillsonburg Parks and Recreation department at your town office for a map of the parks in the area, and check the Trans Canada Trail for some of the larger trails in the area.

Remember to get permission from the property owner before placing the cache.

current caches are. Lake Lisgar has too many "muggles" and kids, it's also not much of a nature walk. I was thinking Coronation Park, unless some one here can say there is something better.

Best I can suggest is get out and explore some areas you like, and mark locations for potential placement of caches.

You can either carry your cache with you while you explore, or mark it and come back later. Start with the Tillsonburg Parks and Recreation department at your town office for a map of the parks in the area, and check the Trans Canada Trail for some of the larger trails in the area.

Remember to get permission from the property owner before placing the cache.

Thanks will do!