New Use for Talky Toasters maps

I now use custom maps totally on my Oregon 550. However I've found that if I install some OS maps using Mobile Atlas Creator and leave Talky Toasters maps installed the vetor maps are shown over the raster maps which I don't like.

Anyways, I've now edited the KMZ file to move the draw order of the raster maps to layer 51 which puts them over the top of the vector maps.

The really cool bit is that although I can't see the vector maps, they are still there and if I select a road or feature on the OS maps, a label appears telling me what it is.

That's what I call having you cake and eating it!! <_<

I now use custom maps totally on my Oregon 550. However I've found that if I install some OS maps using Mobile Atlas Creator and leave Talky Toasters maps installed the vetor maps are shown over the raster maps which I don't like.

Anyways, I've now edited the KMZ file to move the draw order of the raster maps to layer 51 which puts them over the top of the vector maps.

The really cool bit is that although I can't see the vector maps, they are still there and if I select a road or feature on the OS maps, a label appears telling me what it is.

That's what I call having you cake and eating it!! <_<

I'm sure that's what they've always told you to do on the Custom maps spiel...??

It does the same thing with the basemap info.....