Oregon 300 for sale

I have an Oregon 300 that I bought last September that I am going to sell. It comes with original box, Caribeener and UBS Cable. It has always had a screen saver on it. It has some very minor scratches on the body.

I am asking $280.00 for it. I will include domestic shipping also. I cannot find the disk for the manual but you can look at it online or download it from the Garmin website. When I find it I will be happy to forward it to you if you want it. The unit has the latest software and has never had any problems. I will unregister it from Garmin so you can register it. I am upgrading to another Oregon.

I have an Oregon 300 that I bought last September that I am going to sell. It comes with original box, Caribeener and UBS Cable. It has always had a screen saver on it. It has some very minor scratches on the body.

I am asking $280.00 for it. I will include domestic shipping also. I cannot find the disk for the manual but you can look at it online or download it from the Garmin website. When I find it I will be happy to forward it to you if you want it. The unit has the latest software and has never had any problems. I will unregister it from Garmin so you can register it. I am upgrading to another Oregon.

GONE