Today's Cacher

It's amazing the growth of Geocaching.com since Today's Cacher stopped it's publication. What's more amazing is that people don't seem to realize that the magazine is no longer active. I still receive on a regular basis article submissions, request for advertisement, requests for links, etc. Nobody seems to notice this magazine hasn't updated in years. I'm assuming people are finding via search engines and word of mouth. it's unreal that a magazine that hasn't been active for several years gets as many hits and draws as much interest that it does.

Sometimes I'm almost tempted to bring it back. Please note the word "Almost". Please don't send me articles, requests and such. I can't do anything with them. send them to Alabama Rambler and the magazine he represents, he would be happy to hear from you. That's not saying that I'm not happy to hear from you, i just don't publish articles in Today's Cacher any longer.

As a foot note I would like to say that I'm proud of the fact that my team put together such a great magazine that it still draws readers. Kudos to you guys. you know who you are.

El Diablo

This is an excerpt from the Publishers note in The Online Geocacher, right after I took it on.

"When my wife, Vicki and I began caching, I read everything I could find about our new hobby, looking not only for information but entertainment as well. At that time I found Today's Cacher and loved it! After reading through all of the archived issues, I eagerly awaited the next publication, I waited a long time. When I discovered that it was no longer being published (I won't say how long that took) I looked elsewhere for a similar effort."

It was a great publication and resource and many thanks to your team for the hard work that went into it. The archived issues are still a great resource and entertaining!