Oregon 450 and Puzzle caches

h2o z

I have a week old Oregon 450 and really like geocaching with it so far. I usually do just a few caches at a time so I just click and "send to GPS" from my Macintosh computer. But, I have solved some puzzle caches and would like to upload the regular information into my Oregon and then go in and changed the coordinates. Right now I just put it in as a waypoint but I lose all of the geocache info and the recordkeeping. Can someone help me change the coordinates of a geocache?

I have a week old Oregon 450 and really like geocaching with it so far. I usually do just a few caches at a time so I just click and "send to GPS" from my Macintosh computer. But, I have solved some puzzle caches and would like to upload the regular information into my Oregon and then go in and changed the coordinates. Right now I just put it in as a waypoint but I lose all of the geocache info and the recordkeeping. Can someone help me change the coordinates of a geocache?

If you use GSAK you can edit the cache coords with the final location before you upload them to your GPSr. If not, you'll probably have to stick to making a waypoint for the final then after finding it, 'go to' your geocache and mark it found.

GSAK is a no go with Macintosh.

I am a Mac user, and I am a GSAK user, on my Mac. I use VMWare, it gives me the best of both worlds. An alternative is of course the MacCaching application from www.maccaching.com, but it is not as versatile and useful as GSAK is.