Need some help from 5 Overseas Geocoiners...

GeocoinGuy

Here's my issue ~

I have been trying to figure out how NOT to overcharge for actual shipping rates in my webstore. Weight of coins have everything to do with shipping costs. In an effort to not overcharge for shipping, I have purchased a very high quality postal scale, which pinpoints TARE weight, meaning packaging and geocoins separately, and then combines the weight so shipping can be calculated properly.

What I need is 5 fellow coiners from the following areas to help me 'tweek' it.

Continent of Australia - 1

Denmark, The Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, or Czech Republic - 2

United Kingdom, Ireland, Spain or Portugal - 2

This help will require the coiner to 'register' in my webstore - although NO PURCHASE is required.

Details of exactly what I need you to do will be provided via email. Once I have completed this task, each participant selected will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to my store for their assistance.

Thank you in advance, as I am trying to perfect the way I do business with the coin buying public! :wub:

~J

Isn't it that if someone order something in your store that they always need to register themselves? If it is, than I should be already in your system. I live in the Netherlands and bought something in your store in the past (the carroussellion and horse)

I am using your account as one of my baselines.

~J

<snip>

</snip>

I have:

Captain Zulu & Dark Elf

Eclectic Penguin & Daveindeal

Still looking for 1 in Australia

~J

I have:

Captain Zulu & Dark Elf

Eclectic Penguin & Daveindeal

Still looking for 1 in Australia

Australia may well be asleep! :wub:

I would like to thank Captain Zulu, Dark Elf, daveindeal & t@ndre for their help. Your Gift Certificates have been sent!

This helps me dramatically - I'm all about saving the customers some money - but I really got hurt on the Virtues coins last time around because they weigh so much! Especially to Germany and United Kingdom!

Postal rates went up to these areas in January, but "I" didn't know that! LOL

Thanks again for the help!

~J