NEW COIN: le chat rampant - on sale

anne.and.eli

The word has been posted on facebook, but I apologize for not posting it here.

The mint was gone for a LOT of holidays over the last month. I've okayed the latest art, but I haven't heard back with a date. I am super sorry for how long it's been taking; there were a couple rounds of art because they kept getting the Siamese wrong. ><

It's my fault, not Anne's :huh: The factory has been playing cat and mouse with me (pun intended). I'm working super hard to tidy up one loose piece of yarn, then we'll be rolling . . . .

TMA

Just how many puns can you get in one post?! :yikes:

I prefer to blame the mint. It's like blaming fate. It's this big distant thing that moves to its own rules and we just have to learn to live with it. :laughing:

Haha

I have been posting updates on facebook, I apologize for not posting here.

I got the first of the shipment yesterday which I HOPE means I will get the rest today (unfortunately the part I got wasn't the remint of the error coins)! I'm not sure why they weren't shipped all together and I'm trying not to be nervous about it.

@Sweetlife: Yes, the ticket from GCF. :blink:

Haha

I got the first of the shipment yesterday which I HOPE means I will get the rest today (unfortunately the part I got wasn't the remint of the error coins)! I'm not sure why they weren't shipped all together and I'm trying not to be nervous about it.

@Sweetlife: Yes, the ticket from GCF. :angry:

As much as I enjoy FB, I still come here for my geocoin news...just too much stuff on FB to try and follow coins, etc there. Thanks for posting here.

Got home and the rest of the coins have not arrived. :angry:

I am super antsy for them to show up, and will let you all know as soon as they arrive.

I've been terribly busy at my real 9-5 this week. The reason you didn't get the other part of your order, is because we didn't either. So don't worry that the USPS lost them. For some reason, the factory decided to just ship us one part. Sorry. Expecting the other part soon.

TMA

Glad to hear the siamese kitties are on their way. I had ordered/reserved (two, I think) so I could give one to my son, who had a siamese cat but disappeared in October and is now feared "gone" :angry: We have no clue what happened to Piglet, and a coin would never replace a beloved pet, but certainly will be a nice memorial.

Haha

@Sweetlife: Yes, the ticket from GCF. :grin:

As much as I enjoy FB, I still come here for my geocoin news...just too much stuff on FB to try and follow coins, etc there. Thanks for posting here.

And I just don't do FB at all.

Won't, can't make me. :angry:

:grin:

Edited by ATMouse

THEY HAVE ARRIVED!!

It seems like cruel and unusual punishment to send out invoices the day before Thanksgiving, so look for them on Friday. <_<

In the meantime, I will be doing the raffle drawing very soon! The raffle version of the coin came out great! I have pictures but need to find my USB cord to download them off the camera. ><

When I get the USB cable, I'll post the pics AND the raffle winners!

I'm glad you guys like it! It's really quite pretty. :cool:

Invoices for the remint are sent out! If you didn't receive one and you think you should, please let me know ASAP. :lol:

In other news, congrats to The Moop Along, so far the only raffle winner found! At this rate there will be a redraw after a week has passed.

(And yes, the irony of TMA being a winner is not lost on me. :rolleyes: )

First round of shipments should be finding their way to people tomorrow. :laughing: Doing the second round of shipments tonight.

It's been a week since I did the raffle, and there are three unclaimed prizes left, so I drew three more numbers. Hopefully I will find more winners this time!

Same rules apply, send me an email or post here with a picture of the winning ticket. :laughing:

Thanks all!

If you toss a winning raffle ticket into my shipment of le Chat's, I promise to respond with my "I won!" in a reasonable amount of time.

Hahahaha no raffle ticket, but something else did climb into your shipment which went out this morning. :anitongue: I hope it will do!

I won! I won! I won! I won!

No, not a sexy legged lamp, but a PURRRRRfect major award nonetheless. A wonderful surprise! When I saw these on Facebook, I thought, "When will I EVER be done acquiring these little darling?"

Thanks for a great design, Anne, and for letting us all be a part of the many inCATnations of le chat!

Here are pictures of the AE version. I wanted to wait until Vanelle got hers, and she should have gotten it by now. This coin was designed right after GCF, because Vanelle kept cracking me up by commenting on my "effing cat coins". So this is the "effin' cats" version. :)

effincatslight.jpg

And with the lights off...

effincats.jpg

Each side has different graffiti, but it's of the same nature. ;)

Here are pictures of the AE version. I wanted to wait until Vanelle got hers, and she should have gotten it by now. This coin was designed right after GCF, because Vanelle kept cracking me up by commenting on my "effing cat coins". So this is the "effin' cats" version. :)

effincatslight.jpg

effincats.jpg

Is it written IN the enamel??

Or ON it, post-production?

I'm gobsnobbered.

And my youngest dog keeps nosing my hand off the keyboard...time to go outside, I guess.

effincatslight.jpg

effincats.jpg

I'm gobsnobbered.

And my youngest dog keeps nosing my hand off the keyboard...time to go outside, I guess.

You should probably let the dog out too!

ILYK

Here are pictures of the AE version. I wanted to wait until Vanelle got hers, and she should have gotten it by now. This coin was designed right after GCF, because Vanelle kept cracking me up by commenting on my "effing cat coins". So this is the "effin' cats" version. ;)

effincatslight.jpg

effincats.jpg

Each side has different graffiti, but it's of the same nature. :laughing:

Very cool! 'Effing' you have some extras for trade, I'd be interested. :)

P.S. the herd of cats you sent me arrived safely. Thanks!

I'm gobsnobbered.

It is done with screen printed glow-in-the-dark ink. :)

The color isn't quite a match with the underlayed enamel, but it's still a fun effect!

I love this design soooo much! I've had to be away from coins for a while now because of lack of internet access and, well, life stuff, but I am so glad I got to see this one. Maybe I'll be able to get one for myself for Christmas. Congratulations, this coin is fantastic!

Edited by sarahbelle

I'm gobsnobbered.

It is done with screen printed glow-in-the-dark ink. :)

The color isn't quite a match with the underlayed enamel, but it's still a fun effect!

HAH! What a fantastic idea -- very clever! : )

RAFFLE COINTEST

I got tired of pulling tickets, so if you have a raffle ticket from Geocoinfest, comment here. I will pick a winner using random.com next Monday. I'm picking one winner on the boards and one on facebook, feel free to enter in both places. (Although you can only win once :P

I reserve the right to change the rules,etc. etc. :ph34r: This is the coin you will win:

santacruz.jpg

I will send the coin to all the winners (that includes you Pete) after the last two winners are chosen.

Thanks everyone who came to visit me at GCF!

Pick me, please! I love your kitties. I can't keep away from them. I've ordered them 3 times now and this one would be SO, so welcome here with it's sisters. Our kitty passed away last year at age 18 - she was a blue point Siamese, just like Hydrophobia... beautiful. I love animals. Have 2 dogs now, who will be participating in your cointest.

I'd like to propose you do a Rhodesian Ridgeback (dog) coin next. They are smooth-coated, muscular, athletic dogs that would look *fabulous* as a coin.

But meanwhile... Here kitty, kitty!

effincatslight.jpg

effincats.jpg

:D:D:DHi all, I just wanted to say that I got a nice little package from Anne right on Christmas Eve! How is that for timing!:D:D:D

Of course I love it, we'll just say I'm not a big fan of cats<_< so this is the perfect version for me:lol:

Thanks so much Anne, I love it!