NEW COIN: le chat rampant - on sale

anne.and.eli

Heheh I did change my avatar! This is my geocoin design logo. :) (It may get turned into a coin at some point, I have a back designed as well)

Gato, when I get the coins in my hands, I will take pictures, then send emails to everyone who won the cointest and ask them to pick based on the pictures. :) GCF coins will be available for choosing if you get your choices to me before GCF or I have some leftover (which I probably will)

So it turns out the le chat rampant coins will be delivered to me AT GCF.

For those of you who pre-ordered, this means I won't be doing invoicing until I get back (around the 20th of September).

There was an error on the Siamese coin; I will be getting that particular one reminted (one side the face is all dark brown instead of cream with dark brown lining)

I also wanted to share hydrophobia, which is a GCF version. Any GCF versions I have left will go up in my store when I get back. :)

hydrophobia.jpg

So it turns out the le chat rampant coins will be delivered to me AT GCF.

For those of you who pre-ordered, this means I won't be doing invoicing until I get back (around the 20th of September).

There was an error on the Siamese coin; I will be getting that particular one reminted (one side the face is all dark brown instead of cream with dark brown lining)

I also wanted to share hydrophobia, which is a GCF version. Any GCF versions I have left will go up in my store when I get back. :D

hydrophobia.jpg

now this is simply groovy! love love love the translucent colour. sign me up for one of those! :)

freya.jpg

cardshark.jpg

Here are the other two GCF versions, Freya and Card Shark. Freya is the color of the Vikings, and Card Shark features glow.

Any leftovers not sold at GCF will go onto my shop when I return home. :huh:

If you're going to GCF, come by and say hi! My booth will have Santa Cruz salt-water taffy (anyone who has received a mission from me has tasted this stuff, it's delicious!), and every purchase will get you a raffle ticket for a drawing for a special version of one of my coins sometime after GCF.

Hope to see you all there!

Edited by anne.and.eli

freya.jpg

cardshark.jpg

Here are the other two GCF versions, Freya and Card Shark. Freya is the color of the Vikings, and Card Shark features glow.

Any leftovers not sold at GCF will go onto my shop when I return home. :yikes:

If you're going to GCF, come by and say hi! My booth will have Santa Cruz salt-water taffy (anyone who has received a mission from me has tasted this stuff, it's delicious!), and every purchase will get you a raffle ticket for a drawing for a special version of one of my coins sometime after GCF.

Hey i got some football coins with the same colors.

Cant wait to see these at the event.

In addition to hoping there are leftover le chat rampant versions, I am also hopeful that there will be some leftover saltwater taffy. ;)

Have fun at the event, Anne! This is most important. Your coins will be more than a hit, so don't sweat that part!

Noooo I don't want any taffy to be leftover! I'll send you whatever is left. :D

freya.jpg

cardshark.jpg

Any leftovers not sold at GCF will go onto my shop when I return home. :)

It is to far for me to go to the GCF ;-( Is there somebody who want to to buy these three GCF versions for me?

There are leftovers of the cat coins. ;) I'm doing some website maintenance but hope to put the coins up in the next couple of days.

I will also be sending out invoices...and emails. The siamese cat needs to be reminted, and some of the cat cache fever (red, black with gold metal) need to be redone. About 30 of them came out right, so that many people will get invoiced for them. Those of you who ordered past that won't get invoiced for them, but I will email you when the corrected versions arrive.

That seemed the fairest way to deal with the problem.

There are leftovers of the cat coins. ;) I'm doing some website maintenance but hope to put the coins up in the next couple of days.

I will also be sending out invoices...and emails. The siamese cat needs to be reminted, and some of the cat cache fever (red, black with gold metal) need to be redone. About 30 of them came out right, so that many people will get invoiced for them. Those of you who ordered past that won't get invoiced for them, but I will email you when the corrected versions arrive.

That seemed the fairest way to deal with the problem.

Oh, I am so excited..I pre-ordered two sets.....I will be watching for the leftover also.....

I've responded to every note I got regarding waiting and combining shipment of the coins when the corrected versions come in. If you have not received an email from me, and you wanted combined shipping (and to wait the extra time), please let me know!

Thanks everyone for your understanding. I'm trying to do this in the fairest way possible without it being a total cluster...stuff over here. :)

I managed to filled out the adoption papers for a couple of additional cats, and then had to exit the shelter full of lovely kitties quickly before things could get out of hand. The Hydrophobia's photo caught my eye when it was posted earlier, so it was nice to see some were still available after the event. I wonder which version of le chat rampant ordered will turn feral on me. (Yes, some of us are still willing to share an occasional geocoin by allow them to running wild.)

Beautiful coin design, Anne. I'm already sorry I didn't pick up a card shark keeper too. :anicute:

Great Aunt got hers yesterday in the Mail and she gave me one..but we don't know where to get the activation code to enter on geocaching trackables???

Thanks so much....I love my cat, it is the Kita :P

Edit for spelling

The activation codes for the cats should be retrievable from http://www.geocoinclub.com/code.php

[/q

Thanks so much I put on a necklace for G Niece forgot bring the little card that was enclosed :D it is done now!!!

Edited by kdlutz41

Great Aunt got hers yesterday in the Mail and she gave me one..but we don't know where to get the activation code to enter on geocaching trackables???

Edit for spelling

The activation codes for the cats should be retrievable from http://www.geocoinclub.com/code.php

Thanks so much I put on a necklace for G Niece forgot bring the little card that was enclosed :D it is done now!!!

That's so sweet! :D I'm glad you found the activation code. :D

Edit for spelling

That's so sweet! :D I'm glad you found the activation code. :D

Another kitty is getting sent to New York City....got the necklace for it and mailing Monday to another Niece's birthday...

Only calicos and mint-error siamese left. :P I may try to do something creative with the Siamese coins.

For those of you who purchased the Calicos, thank you! As you may have seen, $1 from each of these coins will be donated to FOSCCA (Friends of Santa Cruz County Animals) and I just made a $50 donation to them from the coin sales!!

You can read more about them here:

http://www.foscca.org/

Thanks again, they are a great local organization and they provide a lot of service for the animals here in Santa Cruz. :D