Davey Jones Locker

geocoinclub

If anyone has an extra green and would like to trade for a blue, send me a PM. I accidentally purchased a second blue on ebay (listing had a picture of the green). :ph34r:

If they pictured a green but were selling a blue you're entitled to a refund.

If they pictured a green but were selling a blue you're entitled to a refund.

Yeah, the seller and I sent a few emails back and forth once I got the coin, and it seemed like an honest mistake, so I just decided to keep it. I figured I'd put it out there for trade if anyone happened to have an extra, but otherwise, I really like the coin and don't mind having two of the same. Thanks for the reply though, I appreciate it! :ph34r:

And, to keep piling on for those of you on the BN Trans train, here goes. I've ordered an LE version of this coin for Geocoinfest that has purple trans. I haven't named it yet, so at this point it's just called the LE. Maybe I'll see if a forum user can pick a good name, and I'll give you one at the Geocoinstore booth at Geocoinfest :)

TMA

And, to keep piling on for those of you on the BN Trans train, here goes. I've ordered an LE version of this coin for Geocoinfest that has purple trans. I haven't named it yet, so at this point it's just called the LE. Maybe I'll see if a forum user can pick a good name, and I'll give you one at the Geocoinstore booth at Geocoinfest :)

TMA

I was thinking Purple Haze, but that's already been taken by another coin so how about:

Amethyst (or Violet) Shadow

Amethyst (or Violet) Darkness

Amethyst (or Violet) Phantom

Amethyst or Violet for the purple color and since it's Black Nickel, something that has to do with the dark/blackness.

TMA

I was thinking Purple Haze, but that's already been taken by another coin so how about:

Amethyst (or Violet) Shadow

Amethyst (or Violet) Darkness

Amethyst (or Violet) Phantom

Amethyst or Violet for the purple color and since it's Black Nickel, something that has to do with the dark/blackness.

Viola da Mare

Tortuga's Purple

Tyrian's Purple

Bermuda Triangle

Violet Deep

Purple Deep

When you mentioned the purple/black nickel my first thoughts were of the storms that would send many a sailor to Davey Jones Locker. I thought of Calypso from the Pirates of the Carribean. So three ideas came to mind-

Calypso's Revenge

The Wrath of Calypso

or just The Calypso Version

:rolleyes: OH MY GOSH! This coin is soooo cool. I have been pokeing around looking for a first coin to buy. I love these. They are amazing! Too bad they can only be found on ebay now :( .. I would love to give credit (money wise) to the creator. But I really want it! :)

Patience. Not only is the LE still being made, but some of the blue and red versions may rise again from the depths . . .

TMA

:) OH MY GOSH! This coin is soooo cool. I have been pokeing around looking for a first coin to buy. I love these. They are amazing! Too bad they can only be found on ebay now :) .. I would love to give credit (money wise) to the creator. But I really want it! :)

Blue and Red are back for a little while in the store. Here are the direct links:

Crimson Tide

Nickel Blue

After careful consideration, and a blind vote between myself and Rusty, one name stood above the rest. Introducing, Midnight Typhoon, a Limited Edition available at Geocoinfest 2010. We didn't mark down who suggested what names, and I haven't looked back in the thread yet. Whoever picked that name, if you're not going to GCF, email me your shipping address. Otherwise, come see me at GCF to pick one up.

product1.jpg

product2.jpg

:P OH MY GOSH! This coin is soooo cool. I have been pokeing around looking for a first coin to buy. I love these. They are amazing! Too bad they can only be found on ebay now :) .. I would love to give credit (money wise) to the creator. But I really want it! <_<

Blue and Red are back for a little while in the store. Here are the direct links:

Crimson Tide

Nickel Blue

Just purchased one of each, blue and red. Great looking coins for my first purchase. In fact, these coins made me want to start collecting GC (the proper way!). :)

I just received my Midnight Typhoon! I didn't even know that I'd won. Things have been busy here with class/ new home/ work.... so I haven't been on the forums like I would like to be :/

The coin is excellent.... will go nicely with my original gold and turquoise coin.... I guess I'm going to have to go back and get the rest of the set :blink: I am very impressed with how well the Black nickel and purple look together. Thank you very much!

Edited by goosefraba1

Just so everyone knows, there is a small amount of these Midnight Typhoon coins left from GCF. They will go into my webstore when I can get them counted and loaded. I will bump this thread, and send a newsletter. This version was minted in 100 pcs. and will not be reminted.

Wow, hope i´ll be fast enough to order one or two. ;)

Just a little side note for ya'll here in this thread. One of you die hard coin fans has been bucking for an antique version of this beauty. So I told them to create it. And they did, and I'm sampling four versions now. I intend to make one of those in the future.

FYI.

TMA

You're not going to stop until you get all my money...are you :)

Just a little side note for ya'll here in this thread. One of you die hard coin fans has been bucking for an antique version of this beauty. So I told them to create it. And they did, and I'm sampling four versions now. I intend to make one of those in the future.

FYI.

TMA

You're not going to stop until you get all my money...are you :)

Well, I can't take all your money. You still need gas money for MWGB 2011 :laughing: I just retired the Sherpa forever, so I'm making small steps . . .

TMA