Why can't I post a picture to this benchmark?

DavidMac

While catching up with a few benchmark logs (I've only found a handful in the last few years) I posted a find log to GL1435. I have a picture to upload, but when I try to do so I get the following error:

Error Occurred

Sorry, you cannot upload images to logs of a locked cache.

From Gallery

This doesn't happen to me when I try to upload images to other benchmarks. Additionally, other people have been successfully uploading pictures to their logs on this bm. Could this error have something do do with the recent changes to the image server?

edit: dang... could a mod please change my typo in the title to read "Why can't I...". Oh, I fixed a few formatting issues too.

Edited by DavidMac

We are looking into this

While catching up with a few benchmark logs (I've only found a handful in the last few years) I posted a find log to GL1435. I have a picture to upload, but when I try to do so I get the following error:

Error Occurred

Sorry, you cannot upload images to logs of a locked cache.

From Gallery

This doesn't happen to me when I try to upload images to other benchmarks. Additionally, other people have been successfully uploading pictures to their logs on this bm. Could this error have something do do with the recent changes to the image server?

edit: dang... could a mod please change my typo in the title to read "Why can't I...". Oh, I fixed a few formatting issues too.